Gta Iv Gloves

XxH3adsh0txX

XxH3adsh0txX

Well in gta IV pictures before the release and on the back of the case on the disc and on the poster Niko has some gloves with the cut off fingers is there a way to get them in the game???? willit be in a DLC???

blitsbebop

mercie_blink.gif smh

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

This whole fingerless gloves obsession thing is beyond bizarre.

It's eventually going to devolve into some ridiculous meme and take over the entire internet before the year's out.

I'll put money on it.

There has been so much topics about this use the search button. For the last f*cking time they were dropped from the game.

you don't know for sure if they were dropped from the game, they could still be in there somewhere

Baltimorean
There has been so much topics about this use the search button.  For the last f*cking time they were dropped from the game.

you don't know for sure if they were dropped from the game, they could still be in there somewhere

They're gone.

Deal with it.

Go buy some in Real Life. I heard you can buy RL at the unemployment office.

There has been so much topics about this use the search button.  For the last f*cking time they were dropped from the game.

They're gone.

Deal with it.

nah i don't believe a word you say, stop trolling every glove thread or i'll report you

Baltimorean

They're gone.

Deal with it.

nah i don't believe a word you say, stop trolling every glove thread or i'll report you

So, so terrified.

Coltrane's Muse

Well in gta IV pictures before the release and on the back of the case on the disc and on the poster Niko has some gloves with the cut off fingers is there a way to get them in the game???? willit be in a DLC???

You have to ingest copious amounts of peyote and then flail in a semi-circle for roughly nineteen minutes. When this task is complete, you will receive that which you so desire.

user posted image

I got some fingerless gloves which are kickass.

You actually wear those gloves in everyday life?

Baltimorean

Those things are so uncomfortable!

And they aren't exactly great for anything gloves usually do. They don't protect your fingers, they don't help in a motorcycle wreck (sure, it's easier on your palms, but your fingers are still going to be gone if you wreck), they don't heat your hand, and they don't keep your hands clean. Just paint your hand black and leave your fingers whatever color they were before, and pretend you have a pair.

Baltimorean

And they aren't exactly great for anything gloves usually do. They don't protect your fingers, they don't help in a motorcycle wreck (sure, it's easier on your palms, but your fingers are still going to be gone if you wreck), they don't heat your hand, and they don't keep your hands clean. Just paint your hand black and leave your fingers whatever color they were before, and pretend you have a pair.

I could see them being used by a biker gang because they want to look omg so badas!1211!!