Fun things to do in GTA IV

Bitchgotcurbstomped?

Bitchgotcurbstomped?

Lately ive been getting kinda bored with the game because i have already beat the story. So whats some fun stuff you guys do when bored?

One thing i like to do is to take random cups,rocks,bottles and run around and throw em at people on the streets and see the reactions i get biggrin.gif and its hilarious throwing them at cops.

Usually I call dwayne for backup and do vigilante missions,its fun. I also run into cars,thats more fun

Smash a car around in an intersection. Use the 911 call 'glitch' whenever it stalls until it catches fire. Wedge it in between as many cars as possible. Gat out and wait for the kaboom.

Watch the carnage.

icon14.gif

Watch the physics. Just get drunk or run as fast as I can and jump in a oncoming car, just to see Niko flying.

Also, crashing bikes in the skate park icon14.gif

Bitchgotcurbstomped?
Usually I call dwayne for backup and do vigilante missions,its fun. I also run into cars,thats more fun

Too bad hes dead devil.gif muhuhahahahah =D

i call romans taxi and i listen what fun things can that driver can tell me

i rob stores with dwaynes friends

rob cars for stevie

ask dwayne for a backup and do vigilante mission$$

user posted image

Driving over peds with my 4x4 in cinematic slow motion always turns out in a fun way. That's when you can really enjoy the physics. smile.gif

What I do for fun...

Is play bowling!

I want a perfect game sad.gif

What I do for fun...

Is play bowling!

Sad...

I AM THE POOP

What I do for fun...

Is play bowling!

Sad...

Yes im sad because I play GTA 4 =/

devilrock28

Too bad hes dead devil.gif muhuhahahahah =D

Yep. But you could have also killed Playboy X. I haven't played the game yet but I'm killing him when I get the chance. He looks like he could be a little sissy.

clocktower shooting spree. I like to fly a copter up to the roof of Dwayne's apartment building, then try to escape in the copter or run down the stairs shooting all the way

SA_FUGITIVE

Drop grenades at traffic jams- biggrin.gif

Push hookers off train platform- biggrin.gif

What I do for fun...

Is play bowling!

I like to push the people right when they're about to roll the ball. f*cks them up all the time. MOST FUN!!! Too bad you can't buy those knives and swords they show in that commercial on tv. It would be on then!!!! you could chop off people's heads and cut them into pieces. colgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gif

well i just try and do the longest police chase i can, the longest and most exciting!!!!, i ussaly end up dying at 5stars

with a phantom, park at a cliff edge with a couple stars, wait for cops to bum rush in their cars and move over and watch them drive off of cliffs.

mmmm and parallel parking...

I start on foot at Pegorino's mansion, shoot a cop to get three stars, and try to LEG IT all the way to Firefly Island Funland. (No cars, guns, trains, boats or help from Kiki.)

Lots of fun and I'm starting to get a real appreciation for back-alleys.

Hmm. Now that has promise. I might have to attempt that marathon myself.

Prediction: I won't even make across the first bridge/waterway...

Required Olive

funny stuf is find a huge stairwell like in holland and walk into peds til they start slipping on the steps and then tripping resulting in a funny fall down the stairs to a horrible death. devil.gif

i had like 8 bodies at the bottom

SovietWarrior42

I like to suicide bomb, either with a grenade or with Packie's car bomb.

I like to suicide bomb, either with a grenade or with Packie's car bomb.

Have you tried shooting a RPG at your feet yet? The lil homage they pay to superman rocks - specially when your on fire. lol.gif

sammyman88

Starting wars between two gangs like two gangs turf near eachother shoot one gang member the other gang will start shooting and then the different gang near their turf will jump in and shoot the other gang, really fun to watch also i love it when the cops join the action, really fuinny.

I love doing the swing glitch

Try to take on five gangstas at once(no guns or wepaons just fists)

Hanging off helicopters

Off Vans, trucks

Get brucie to fly me to a high uilding then jump off

picking up peds stuff like (coffe mugs,phones, cameras, cans) and throwing it at them

theres a alot more

WaterGolem

Man the whole hanging onto vehicles thing was so over-hyped, the only time it's useful is in the mission in Alderney, can't remember what it's called. Climbing about on the roof of the truck...sliding about left right and centre...fun times. I can't rpeat it though, I wish the gameplay mechanics used in that weren't mission specific, that'd be an awesome way to steal those bank vans

sammyman88

Man the whole hanging onto vehicles thing was so over-hyped, the only time it's useful is in the mission in Alderney, can't remember what it's called. Climbing about on the roof of the truck...sliding about left right and centre...fun times. I can't rpeat it though, I wish the gameplay mechanics used in that weren't mission specific, that'd be an awesome way to steal those bank vans

I know that was so f*cking fun, i miss that so much icon14.gif