Little Jacob.. Say What?

GTAJOEE

I know there is probably a topic about it but still..

He is the most ANNOYING character on the game.

"Hy Neko dey iz cmin fur uz mn rn way",

am i the only one who dosent understand what this druggie is saying? I didnt relise how to put on subtiltes till after the jacob parts and i missed all he had to say. It just does my head in, i mean why does R* pay people to talk like this! its just plain stupid!

Anyone agree that his voice is not even understandble

Pr0xy_fl00d3r

Little Jacob Is a Legend devil.gif

He may be hard to understand, but Badman is insane. Cannot understand a word of him.

Carlito_Brigante

Lil' Jacob>>>you

I don't see why so many people couldn't understand him, I understood him fine even without subtitles.

am i the only one who dosent understand what this druggie is saying? I didnt relise how to put on subtiltes till after the jacob parts and i missed all he had to say. It just does my head in, i mean why does R* pay people to talk like this! its just plain stupid!

Subtitles don't make a difference with LJ. It's still impossible to understand him.

"Yeh whadup badman? They be messin' wit da wrong rasta maaaan!"

blitsbebop

Little Jacob would blow you away and make you a BLOOD CLOT if he seem this topic.

Badman or Batman what ever his name was is the one you should hate on.

Niko should had said "English motherf*cka do you speak it ?"

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

Fuzzknuckles

He's sounds like a real Rasta. It's quite refreshing to hear a Rasta that doesn't sound like they're in the Jamaican Bobsleigh team.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

emigrating

Take it you've never been to Jamaica then? smile.gif

Sure, it takes a bit getting used to but it's nowhere near incomprehensible.

Irie bredda, yuh too fass and Facety. Ya No See It?

stealthboy50

I use subtitals with him lo. RS could have made him understandable tho.

I couldn't understand him at the beginning, but the more I spend time with him, the more I started to understand. Now I can understand almost everything he says.

If I listen slowly I can make out what he's saying without the subtitles, but I do need them on the fly.

LJ is my favorite friend (and one of my favorite characters). Nice down-to-earth Rasta you can go cruising with in a Voodoo and listen to Bob Marley.

Also, Niko starts to talk like him sometimes when you're taking LJ out to do something. Jokingly, but it's still hilarious. He'll put an occasional definitely un-Niko word in.

Seen?

He rules, ya lil bambaclat. the main thing i dont understand is what seen it means because he says it a lot

coffeebeans

You can't understand Badman really because he speaks Jamaican Patois. Jacob speaks Jamaican Rastafarian. You just have to listen to him and you get what he's saying.

I can't understand him either. The subtitles are even confusing. I have one chance left, cinamatic mode in slo mo.

He's sounds like a real Rasta. It's quite refreshing to hear a Rasta that doesn't sound like they're in the Jamaican Bobsleigh team.

nervous.gif Hey, Cool Runnings was a good film..

Its Dan Dan Ey

Big J is by far the most charming and believable character in the game, star, iiii.

Why is i fussin pon the noble plant seen?

That's the way he speaks you ignorant fool.

Yes, I rather like this God fellow. He's very theatrical, you know, a pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence. Gotta get me some of that.

Kelvinellenton

^^^

CHO!i can actually clearly understand what he is saying,at least his grammar is better than some of the n00bs around here," cho,me breda,ya real rasta an ting seen?"and for badman,i dont have any problem,I really like them,i find out that Dwayne is really anoying,always complaining about how hard life is.

• 2 weeks later...
GTAsoldier

LJ to me is the coolest character in the game. And I kinda understand his language because I'm part Jamaican (on my dad's side).

You people are mum and dad, we need a chitty chitty bang bang character. LJ sucks, we need someone classy.

Yq5y51Y.png

sammyman88

Little Jacob is a legend i can understand him sometimes

But Badman.. ah man i can't really understand him

"Sanka ye dead?"

"Ye man"

biggrin.gif

I loved that movie as a kid.

Yeah LJ is hard to understand, but Badman is worse. Even with subtitles it's hard to make out wtf he's saying.

I couldn't understand him at the beginning, but the more I spend time with him, the more I started to understand. Now I can understand almost everything he says.

true dat

Well , i understand badman too...

People come from different places and backgrounds,retard. Just because you don't understand them doesn't mean they are druggies.Just because I can't understand half the sh*t Scottish and British people say,doesn't mean they are idiots,they just come from a different country,dick.Lol.