The tank

toxic666nightmare666

toxic666nightmare666

I was just playing around with the bus, crushing cars between walls, poles, fences etc. enjoying the awesome as damage, when i thought to myself.. 'my god, how f*cking sweet arse would it be if we could get a tank.. and drive it over cars!' Post your thoughts on this little idea. The forums seem a little dead lately BTW. Everyone must be playing the game. LOL

I personally wouldn't give a damn if there was a tank or not. Tanks always were boring to me confused.gif

Mute Giant

It would be awesome if the physics system alowed the cars to be as flat as a pancake

and imagine the damage from the cannon on it biggrin.gif

makiaveli777

DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image

Tanks were fun to glitch fly. Oh, and 30 seconds of novelty with the cannon.

Then again, with the physics, as mentioned, and presuming they'd have treads (dunno if they would or not) and the nice explosion graphics, it could be something special.

so damn sh*t its not in the game already....DLC is the only option....it would be f*cking AWESOME!!!

Well it would be good, crushing cars and blowing them up, like I did in GTA3, Vice, and SA, And take ages to not be blown up.

when i thought to myself.. 'my god, how f*cking sweet arse would it be if we could get a tank..

not as cool as getting a JETPACK

GTA3Freak-2001
It would be awesome if the physics system alowed the cars to be as flat as a pancake

That might be why there isn't a tank, perhaps they couldn't achieve the right effect with the way the damage system works this time. We know how mangled and damaged cars can get but its not extensive enough to allow full tank crushing physics. Its got to look right you know!

The tank would be nice, but I think it would take away from the realistic effect from the game.

I mean, how many criminals have you seen pursued by the military, with the exception of enlisted soldiers who have committed crimes?

clEsyRO.gif

when i thought to myself.. 'my god, how f*cking sweet arse would it be if we could get a tank..

not as cool as getting a JETPACK

Jetpack, lol. The most useless thing in GTA series ever!

i seriously could not imagine a tank driving around liberty city ? tounge.gif donno why ? just dont fit would be odd or somethin..

Fuzzknuckles

The tank sucks. I can count the number of times I used it, outside of missions, on one finger.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

learn2forget
That might be why there isn't a tank

That has to be why there isn't a tank

The tank would be nice, but I think it would take away from the realistic effect from the game.

I mean, how many criminals have you seen pursued by the military, with the exception of enlisted soldiers who have committed crimes?

The tanks wouldn't necessarily have to come after you.. there could just be a couple parked somewhere that you could steal

think of the DD matches in tanks

Think of the GTA races! haha actually that would just be chaos

DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure.

It's gonna be a dufflebag shaped tank that fires fingerless gloves and can climb telephone poles. But once you exit the vehicle you'll be carrying a jetpack and wearing the skimask, anyway.

uh, to this day, 5.

Tonay_Montana

That might be why there isn't a tank, perhaps they couldn't achieve the right effect with the way the damage system works this time. We know how mangled and damaged cars can get but its not extensive enough to allow full tank crushing physics. Its got to look right you know!

yeah not to mention what if you ran over the rear of the car and left the rest intact? That creates further complications like can you still drive the car? what if you are in mp and someone runs you over while you are in it? are you flattened to a pancake as well? would take a lot to add all these animations.

I was just playing around with the bus, crushing cars between walls, poles, fences etc. enjoying the awesome as damage, when i thought to myself.. 'my god, how f*cking sweet arse would it be if we could get a tank.. and drive it over cars!' Post your thoughts on this little idea. The forums seem a little dead lately BTW. Everyone must be playing the game. LOL

the problem with this is....this isnt the "drive over cars with tanks" thread. This is for Eastereggs , secrets and the sort. I would suggest making a new thread.

the problem with this is....this isnt the "drive over cars with tanks" thread. This is for Eastereggs , secrets and the sort. I would suggest making a new thread.

Say what?

lovesoup101

a tank would be crap, comon, the game is set in a urban area tanks are not meant for that.

now IFV (Infantry fighting vehicle) would be something.

user posted image