Playboy X VS Dwayne

NikoLiberty

mast3rk1ller

I killed playboy because I hate him and because you win much more things than killing dwayne.Anyway,Dwayne is cooler.

I killed playboy because I hate him and because you win much more things than killing dwayne.Anyway,Dwayne is cooler.

Dwayne is one of the deepest characters in the game, his hatred for his dad, his complete opposite self to Playboy, a deeply interesting character.

Does anybody have a savegame before this mission so I can see what its like to kill Dwayne?

• 1 year later...
Spartan-Sniper

When I killed Dwayne, I was like, "I just missed so much stuff!". So next time, I am going to spare Dwayne because he can get goons to back me up and give me a new safehouse.

I was happy when X died. He was a f*cking c*nt. He ordered you to kill his friend that brought him into the world.

I killed X, and I'd do it again. But I still can't help but feel Dwayne's really annoying. He asks you on man-dates at the most inconvenient times, and when you call him back he acts like a grumpy old woman.

9H7Sj34.jpg

I played the game twice and saw both endings.

The first time I chose to kill Playboy X

and to this day I choose to kill Playboy X

My thing is this: The only factor that made me consider spare Playboy is the fact that he talked about getting enough money to save kids and what have you. But I personally discard that factor because I think if the money you use to help children is drug/blood money then it just isn't a good deed at all. Its just like Big Smoke in GTA: SA. He screwed people over time and time agian and yeah he got alot of money but he sold his soul in order to do it. All money is not the same in my opinnion and its kinda like Luise's Mom in BOGT. She denied her son's money because of the things he did, (however borrowing the money from a loanshark is no short of retarded) but the basic idea is still the same.

Dwayne did do bad things but he has an opprotunity to change his life so that he can truly help people while Playboy wanted to just keep selling drugs and kill people and honestly making more bad than good.