Playboy X VS Dwayne

NikoLiberty

Ph3L1z14n0
i've played through both outcomes of "the holland play...", killing dwayne really felt wrong and you can even see in the execution cutscene that niko doesn't want to do it. conversely in the playboy execution cutscene niko looks like he's enjoying himself.

Dude, are you kidding me? i killed them both and i didn't know they had executions dontgetit.gif

I killed Playboy X. i liked him in the trailers at first, but when i actually played the game i find out he's a dick. So i merc him in the alleyway, and got that nice ass apartment. lol Anyway Dwayne gives you backup anytime you call. Only problem is if you hangout with him, he tends to complain about his past alot. GETS ANNOYING!! After a while

Catalinaslover

I killed playboy, got dwayne up to 100-100% used the backup alot, never had to go out, now in phone menu i only have call(machine answer) and backup available(works 24/7) not dissapointed but..dunno why.

i killed Playboy X and got his penthouse and i'm a good friend with Dwayne and i call him for some backup and then we go to perseus to kill that GAY

user posted image

playboy x seems like the right choice, the first time i did the mission i chose to kill Playboy, i didnt know the benefits at all, but i liked dwayne, and playboy was disrespectful. I think i made the right choice

i liked Playboy because he has the froot loop hoody biggrin.gif

anyways, i killed Dwayne because..

1. Playboy is rich, so killing him = no more big paychecks

2. I dont like Dwayne for some reason

3. Dwayne is poor, so would be easier to kill (and he was)

4. Epic execution kill smile.gif

This was a tough choice for me as well. I ended up killing PlayboyX. My logic? Well, for one, it kinda rubbed me the wrong way that Playboy insisted killing off his long time friend b/c he wasn't adjusting so well to life outside the penn. Two: Dwayne only wanted to take Playboy out after he came to realize Playboy was looking to bump him off, and he hated to take that stance anyways. I felt Niko really had a connection with Dwayne and knew where he was coming from.

tounge.gif

Ph3L1z14n0
i killed Playboy X and got his penthouse and i'm a good friend with Dwayne and i call him for some backup and then we go to perseus to kill that GAY

I actually use those guys to do the most wanted missions, they can be pretty useful if necessary.

Dwayne is an OG who showed Playbox X the ropes and more experienced, so I killed PBX.

• PBX is a backstabber who wanted his mentor killed.
  • PBX has the penthouse as a safehouse.
  • PBX gas Claude's outfit.
  • PBX doesn't offer nothing for killing Dwayne but some money that doesn't last too long.
  • PBX tells Niko that he OWNS him which is BS because Niko don't take BS from nobody.

maverick808

Playboy X. Playboy f*cking X. Get a proper name you pretentious f*ck then I won't have to mow you down with my uzi. Yeah, I killed the loser just because of his name. In fact, I killed him when he came along on one of his missions before I was even given the choice of him or Dwayne. Failed the mission but it was totally worth it to see him lying on the street and then getting in a car and backing over him again and again. Killed his stupid ass again when I did have the choice.

I killed playboy x, but i regret it. At the time I was thinking that playboy x was a poser that lost his mind with all the money and dwayne was an OG that just got done doing a bid and his crew evaported. But in the end after talking to dwayne for a while your gotta realize that he's just a depressed bitch. Hes lost all hope and is basically alread dead, at least playboy x is living it up while he can. If I play the game again I will take great pleasure in killing dwayne slowly with a dull blade...

PLAYBOY X for several reasons:

1. You get his penthhouse after killing him.

2. You get Claude's Clothes in his closet.

3. Dwayne becomes your friend and will give you backup if he likes you enough.

If you kill Dwayne, Playboy gives you just $25000 and he cuts relations with you, and one of Packie's missions gives you 10 times more money than that. Besides Playboy is just a greedy bastard, at least Dwayne has some principles and I like more how you execute Playboy. XD

I took down PlayboyX... didn't even think about it. He didn't have the parts to go the distance. Always relying on me for the dirty work. (spit). Wasn't even man enough to take me down when I came for him, leaving his cronies to try... heh.

Maybe the molotov cocktail in the narrow alley was overkill, I just wanted to make sure he got the message, and a little taste of hellfire, before he arrived. devil.gif

TheSamurai Hobo
Second time, I killed Playboy and got that kickass penthouse and an extra parking space. After chasing Playboy and eventually backing him into a corner and gunning him down, I felt awful... and just stood there looking at him... so sad.

Really?

My 2nd time, I killed that bitch by crushing him into the wall with my car, and said outloud, "Bitch..."

Ph3L1z14n0
My 2nd time, I killed that bitch by crushing him into the wall with my car, and said outloud, "Bitch..."

damn, that was mean dude wow.gif

TheSamurai Hobo

damn, that was mean dude wow.gif

Letting him live the first time, bad choice.. he deserved it alien.gif

I felt good to kill Playboy X. First, I didn't like him at all - Second, you benefit by getting his cool safehouse, parking space in the front, the new Claude outfit, Dwayne as a friend, and now I have Dwayne's body guards that help you on missions and stuff. I didn't care about getting more money by killing Dwayne, when I already had so much.

NikoLiberty

Wow, I'm not the only one passionate about this topic!

killing dwayne or playbox X does affect the story ending?

which has a good story ending between the 2?

killing dwayne or playbox X does affect the story ending?

which has a good story ending between the 2?

No it doesn't effect the ending, but it effects if you'll get another safehouse and friend, or if you get $10,000.

The best choice: Kill Playboy X.

wat did i just say angry.gif

All that you just posted was spam. I actually told him what you get from killing them, you just said it didn't effect the ending.

angry.gif

because it dosent effect the ending tounge.gif

Yeah, but it does effect the outcome of how the story progresses.

user posted imagestfu and forget about it

Shut the f*ck up? You're the one that not only started it but also is the one that keeps egging it on. Even after you read this you're gonna have to post something stupid like "grr stfu now plz angry.gif " or some sh*t. f*ckin forum nerd.

thanx for enlighten me Mzeppelin you just explain the completea outcome/benefits...really appreciate it cool.gif

because it dosent effect the ending tounge.gif

Of course it doesn't effect the ending, the final mission of the game effects the ending.