Playboy X VS Dwayne

NikoLiberty

GeneticallyDiffrent

I killed Playboy because of Niko saying that Dwayne reminds me of him. Sealed the deal right there. And then learning about the penthouse and that kick ass GTAIII outfit, well that was just a bonus.

BTW-You can use the parking space no matter who you kill.

Pandemic0rgasm

I regret killing playbox x. His house wasn't even in a useful place. Now I get to hear this 250 lb bitch explore his whiny inner child which I can't respect Niko for even tolerating. What's worse is he's like a f*cking zombie. You can't kill him. I've burned him, drowned him, shot him, blew him up, ran him over, fed him 1000 bleeder burgers, and not so much as heartburn. The man is Rasputin reincarnated.

Killing playboy seems the better option. Like a lot of people say, money isn't really an issue in GTA IV.

However, It's a pity the penthouse is so close to your other safehouse. It would have been more beneficial if playboy lived on the south of the island.

So it's pretty much unaminous, everybody hates Playboy-X then. biggrin.gif For the record I killed X too, couldn't stand the CJ wannabee.............. tounge2.gif

Axe_Gaijin

[conspericytheorymode]

Does anyone else think playboy might be more than a bit involved in Dwayne going to jail? He's had a lot to gain from it as he took over Dwayne's little empire when Dwayne went inside. And in one of his missions he has you killing a guy that is accusing him of, amongst other things, being a snitch. What if that guy was actually on to something?

[/conspericytheorymode]

I killed Playboy. Just because I couldn't stand him.

As some LCPD cops want do do to Niko, I wanted to do to Playboy: "Ill make you wear your balls for earrings!"

I killed Playboy as well, only because i wanted his pad though. I personally liked him but there were a couple of things i didnt like. When Dwayne first shows up out on the rooftop Playboy refers to Niko as a Sloppy Motherf*cka or something along those lines. I was sitting there like whoa Playboy who you talking to like that and then when i went to his place to kill him i kept thinking "do i really want to do this?" When i got there and one of Playboy's homeys answered the door and was like "Yo Playboy, Whitey's here!" I knew i was making the right decision and went in blasting!

Ph3L1z14n0
well weigh out the benefits. if you kill dwayne you get 20,000. if you kill playboy you get another safehouse, 2 extra parking spots, dwayne's friend ability, a desert eagle and the claude clothes. i think i'd rather kill playboy.

How do you get the desert eagle? from one of playboy's thugs?

Ph3L1z14n0

what are dwayne and playboy's special abilities?

Lameboy G has no special hability, but with Dwayne you can call a couple of homies to help you out, and they actually have a pretty good AI icon14.gif

Ring_of_Fire

Normally how R* programmed the storyline, you are supposed to kill guys that talk in a coolish manner. Like for instance... Ryder in San Andreas got shot down, and CJ was about to kill OG Loc.

Anyway, I killed Playboy X for that specific reason. Dwayne wasn't really like that. biggrin.gif

I guess I got lucky. I chased PBX down the stairs and onto the street, and he got knocked over by a car leaving me to put a bullet through his head. Easy as piss.

I liked Dwayne. I feel his story part was more real. PBX seemed like the type of f*cker to stab everyone in the back until he was on top.

d653p.png

Eddie Low Must Die

I took out Playboy X mainly because of his name sarcasm.gif

I chose to kill Playboy. Dwayne was real and I felt I could relate to him better than the commerical, plastic-like Playboy.

I've only played the game once, and I just completed it.

I choose to kill Playboy X. Just thought that he was a "over-the-top" figure, and Niko Bellic seemed to like Dwayne alot, so i thought Niko and Dwayne could become real close friends. So i killed Playboy X and his gang, got the apartment and a close relationship with Dwayne.

Accutaly i now got Dwayne's backup. If I call him for backup, he will send goons to back me up! Cool.. happy.gif

CLoWnnSkuLL

I took about half an hour weighing up the options (I take my GTA IV very seriously. Only just passed this mission and I got the game on its release date) and I figured that killing Dwayne made more sense. I really liked both of them and found both their situations to be just as relevant. I really had a hard time choosing, I wish the game didn't have to go this way.

I did kill Dwayne and immediately felt horrible about it. It affected me as if I had really executed a friend. That was sad, but also awesome in the way that a game can make you feel so immersed.

I don't really care for an extra safehouse and I didn't feel like getting on the wrong side of Playboy and his goons. I'm a bit annoyed that he gave me a telling off after killing Dwayne.

SoSoildGTAKid04

I killed Playboy, cause of the simple fact, he kept talking sh*t.

Dwanye was a cool guy, maybe emo but cool, and comes with goodies. icon14.gif

I also killed PBX. Mostly because I felt Niko and Dwayne got along better and PBX was often disrespectful to Niko. The deciding factor though was when PBX called Niko and was trying to get him to kill Dwayne; PBX said "Niko its your problem" and Niko replied "No, its your problem". Seemed to me like Niko made up his mind on that one.

It's a pity R* didn't balance this one out a bit more. PBX didn't give you sh*t when you killed Dwayne, but if you killed PBX, you got another safehouse AND help with missions.

D is such a miserable bastard though, I kinda want him dead now.

Shootin_spree

i killed Playboy X, he was a f*cker in my opininon, but he paid well enough. But i wanted Dwaynes men to help me out in missions and sh*t, i couldnt give a flying toss about another safe house.

Greenage380

i killed playboy for a couple of reason the most reasonable is niko wnats to be top so he has to elimante whta is in his way

Ph3L1z14n0

I heard there is a laptop in Playboy's apartment, is it true? just like in the Algonquin safehouse?

The Kirbster

Even though I don't have the game, I would definitely kill Playboy X. A free safehouse, new Claude Speed outfit, Dwayne as your friend (so get his friendship to 100% to get his "call him for bodyguards" feature).

Plus, I hate Playboy X, don't know about Dwayne though.

How do you get the desert eagle? from one of playboy's thugs?

There's a much easier way. When the first weapons shop opens up, get yourself properly armed and buy lots of 9mm ammo. Then kill the weapons shop guy, duck out and walk back in. His buddies won't appreciate your gunplay and will come out to kill you with combat shotguns and Desert Eagles. Kill them and take their guns, and you'll instantly have the Eagle with all the ammo you had for your 9mm.

I killed Playboy cause I related them to the rap game. I saw Dwayne as Dr Dre (a real dude), and saw Playboy as Soulja Boy (only in it for the money). lol

Axe_Gaijin
I heard there is a laptop in Playboy's apartment, is it true? just like in the Algonquin safehouse?

There's no laptop in his penthouse, but you can use the doorman's computer down in the lobby.

SPACEMONKEYS!

To me, this was one of the saddest parts in the game. I played it twice just so I could see the outcome of both, and it was just as depressing both ways.

First time, I killed Dwayne because I really liked Playboy (My favorite character 2nd to LJ) I felt Playboy was the most relatable, with his striving personality and all. So, after killing Dwayne, and that FREAKY HOBO MONSTER. Jesus Christ, let's just take a moment.

Okay. So we only get 20,000 dollars and a call from Playboy: "He was my mentor, I just don't think I can see you again." Which, in all irony of being the "Ice Cold Killer, Niko Bellic" I can't resist a soft spot there.

Second time, I killed Playboy and got that kickass penthouse and an extra parking space. After chasing Playboy and eventually backing him into a corner and gunning him down, I felt awful... and just stood there looking at him... so sad.

And then I parked some sweet whips in that space, bitch!

Anyway, anyone else feel the same?  cryani.gif

playboy x was a traitor!

And when playboy said: All dwayne really wants is a gold chain and a pager. I tought: damn cracker! thats all i want too!