Did This Happen To Everyone?

cknight5

I'm not really sure if this requires spoilers so I put them in where I thought they might apply.

Ok when you get the choice of Deal or Revenge I chose Revenge. This eventually led to Kate's Death. This seemed pretty normal, and after I finished the main storyline I messed around for a few in-game days until I eventually got a call from "Unknown Caller." When I answered I was confused to hear Kate asking me if I was interested in hanging out. I said yes to see if this was perhaps a different person with the same name or something like that, and it was the same old Kate McReary. I now get calls from this character on occasion asking if I want to go out, but it always shows up as "Unknown Caller."

Did this happen to anyone else and if so can anyone explain why?

Yeah this is quite common and was quite lazy of Rockstar not to have planned for this whilst programming it. If you choose to deal, Roman dies and you still receive phone calls from him to hang out.

Ok I was just checking because I looked around these forums a little bit, and even though I didn't look very hard I didn't see anything else about this happening. I think my problem is partially that I only looked in the "Mission Help" forum. This is the only section of the forum I look at so I kinda forgot that there is more to this website. I probably should have posted this in "Gameplay."

Duh, after she died she just woke up outside the nearest hospital 6 hours later, good as new!

any date online is the same just swim off the coast 5yards out eventually she/he will die and you will still get calls.