GTA 100% competition

chrispix

For those that competed in the GTA 100% competition, and finished before the deadline (or actually anyone who registered with the social club), do you know how they are going to mail us a key if we did not enter our mailing address in? Is it from our Live (360) account?

Thanks

For those that competed in the GTA 100% competition, and finished before the deadline (or actually anyone who registered with the social club), do you know how they are going to mail us a key if we did not enter our mailing address in? Is it from our Live (360) account?

Thanks

I dont truely know someone may be able to help you better than me.

But at the moment i think there still seein who is eligible and then they might send you a email in the futre if your gettin a key and that maybe were you fill out thos types of details etc.

Thats how im thinkin they might do it but i may be wrong.

Did you visit the 100% club after finishing? You only get given the key if you visited the club before the deadline. If you did then they will email you in the next few weeks, once they've got the orders in and will probably request your address then.

From the rules:

WINNING ENTRANTS MUST (x) start and complete 100% of the Game during the contest period, (y) have access to the IV 100% CLUB data board on their personal gameplay statistics page by the end of the contest period; and (z) not use any external enhancement or cheating method, such as installing duplicate save games or using third-party software such as the AR MAX or Gameshark. Players may use any enhancement intended to be accessible within the Game, such as unlockable items or codes entered via the controller.

I know that many people had trouble accessing the 100% club and story club after meeting the requirements, due to server demand. I'm not sure though whether this will affect eligibility or not.

Edited by weejocky

I signed up for the club and had my account tied to the club since day one. I finished the game 100% on 5/19 @ 11:43EST.. So According to them I should be elegible. I verified that my contact information on my xbox live account was updated w/ my current mailing address. I am guessing that is where they will be sending the key.