I've had enough...

R_A_LEE202

R_A_LEE202

... of people who dont know how to play Bomb Da Base II.

For the last 20 or so games i have been trying to get the game finished before the time limit and every time there has been something that always goes wrong.

Firstly you get people just cant do the right thing and buy a mic which are like £10 these days and if you can afford to buy an xbox 360 arcade/core then surely you can afford to buy a mic as well.

Secondly you get people who, after both bombs have already been planted, decide to forget jumping off the ship and killing everbody on-board (being greedy in other words).

Thirdly you get people who cant drive a god-damn chopper, believe me if you cant drive one dont bother cos half the time you get people with no mics who decide to do there own thing and not what other people want.

And Finally, if you ever play with a guy on XBL call Sobhan1990, boot him cos he's an 8 year old kid with no idea what he's doing and shouldnt even be playing this game.

I know i'm Bitchin and Moanin about this stuff but at this moment in time i really dont care what the hell any of you guys think due to my anger with every body else playing this game mode not doing the right thing.

Edited by R_A_LEE202

yay for bitching.

I mostly just finish the game bymyself.

Can you finish the game by yourself. I thought there had to be a minimum of 2 players? Or is that just with Race and GTA races etc.

yay for bitching.

I mostly just finish the game bymyself.

Can you finish the game by yourself. I thought there had to be a minimum of 2 players? Or is that just with Race and GTA races etc.

let the other guy do what he wants , aslong as you manage to plant the two bombs your ok?

I know if somebody else tries to fly the heli, they'll crash or something, or piss about. It's why I get in it every time.

The only two oher things that annoy me in that game is when you're going towards the truck and the other driver shoots your car untill it explodes out of nowhere, and when yur passenger waste loads of bullets before we get to the truck, which only makes it harder because the f*cking cops come after us then.

I have never played a successful game of BDBII, for the reasons you have pointed out, people are greedy and only want to help themselves, and not there team.

If you find a good game mind inviting me?

michaelekylon
... of people who dont know how to play Bomb Da Base II.

For the last 20 or so games i have been trying to get the game finished before the time limit and every time there has been something that always goes wrong.

Firstly you get people just cant do the right thing and buy a mic which are like £10 these days and if you can afford to buy an xbox 360 arcade/core then surely you can afford to buy a mic as well.

Secondly you get people who, after both bombs have already been planted, decide to forget jumping off the ship and killing everbody on-board (being greedy in other words).

Thirdly you get people who cant drive a god-damn chopper, believe me if you cant drive one dont bother cos half the time you get people with no mics who decide to do there own thing and not what other people want.

And Finally, if you ever play with a guy on XBL call Sobhan1990, boot him cos he's an 8 year old kid with no idea what he's doing and shouldnt even be playing this game.

I know i'm Bitchin and Moanin about this stuff but at this moment in time i really dont care what the hell any of you guys think due to my anger with every body else playing this game mode not doing the right thing.

ps. If you Flame your a sad loser.

You say all this about people with no mics. I don't have a mic but I'm the first one to get to the armoured truck, i'm the first one on the ship and i'm the first one off the ship, (sometimes setting both bombs by myself because the 14 year olds can't find a way to get on the ship). Usually I'm waiting for people who actually have mics to stop trying to snipe the other players from the top of the ship

splinter17

there just saying people without mics cannot comunicate and for that they usually do stupid things. and planting both bombs by yourself is better, i get close to 10G if i shoot everyone by myself armoured car and ship. easy 10G. and for micless people, STAY OFF MULTIPLAYER

there just saying people without mics cannot comunicate and for that they usually do stupid things. and planting both bombs by yourself is better, i get close to 10G if i shoot everyone by myself armoured car and ship. easy 10G. and for micless people, STAY OFF MULTIPLAYER

I'd bet that my poor micless self could take you on in a DM with ease.

My birthday is tomorrow. If you wanna buy me a mic, you're more than welcome to sly.gif

I don't mind getting stuck with sh*tty players as long as they stay out of my way and they don't use up all of their lives.

I was real pissed yesterday because this kid was driving the vehicle, and then ditched it cause he found an infernus (4 people cant fit in one, asshole!). So then another player decided to drive instead but when we got to the target, the driver was so focused on shooting the enemies that he drived up too close and stayed there, killing the rest of us.

Then when we got to the chopper, the infernus idiot decided to drive the chopper. He got us up super high, and then f*cking jumped out, leaving the rest of us to also jump out or die.

Then he just used grenades the whole time. I f*cking hate that.

Worste game ever.

Thankfully, I've never had too many of them though.