PLS! Help me

Talrion

Hi, I need help with SAN ANDREAS. I dowloaded it. Everything is OK except sound in videos . turn.gif .....there is no sound there.....only titles......in gameplay, there is everything good.....but in videos, there arent dabing. There r sounds like: walking on the street, etc.....but no dabing. There was one moment after first mission (we were running on bycicles before Ballas in car), in the video after this misson, there Big smoke was talking and i could hear one sentence of his speaking.....just one...after it, he should ( in right video) talk more, but couldnt hear it again because there is no audio in my videos.

So, i have no dabing in cutscenes (except that one sentence).....can cryani.gif u help me please??

can cryani.gif u help me please??

No, we cannot help you because what you have is a warez copy which is illegal and strictly prohibited on GTAF. The ripped version of the game always comes without audio and unless you buy the game you won't have any sound.

No warez/piracy (linking to, requesting or discussion of illegally obtaining copyrighted material)

You can read GTAF rules here.