Brucie friendship phone calls!

sNkLanc

Okay guys iam currently working on becomming friends with Brucie, he rang me up and said about going out on a powerboat. I ofcourse accepted and we went and did it. Now suddenly out of no where the option to go out on a helicopter with him is avalible?. Dose he not ring you and tell you its possible to do this or are you simple ment to stumble on it yourself?.

Dose anyone know if they got a phone call saying "NB come by mine and we can take a chopper out" or anything like that. Or dose it just appear with no stroy backing?.

Moldypotato

Well i didnt get no call about it so i guess you have to stumble upon it

Yes he sometimes ask you if you wanna take a ride in the heli with him. You can also ask him yourself.

Yes he sometimes ask you if you wanna take a ride in the heli with him. You can also ask him yourself.

Ill leave it a few days and see if he calls.

This is commonly mistaken as his special ability.

This is an activity you must do at least once with him for 100% completion, you fly him and 2 girls out to a specific location and then back to his pad. Once you have your “like” factor with him high enough, which you can check in your pause screen stats he will phone you to say he will now fly out in the helicopter and fly you to specific areas of the city.

Dose anyone know if they got a phone call saying "NB come by mine and we can take a chopper out" or anything like that. Or dose it just appear with no stroy backing?.

yea i get that phone call. niko brucie and 2 girls go out in the chopper and you have to take them brucie and the girls out somewere, were brucie says. its nuthing special really.

After you become friends with Brucie, you can give him a ring to go on a "Heli Ride" or he will phone you asking if you want to go on a Heli Ride. Also when you become good friends with Brucie, (around 76%), he will phone you saying if you ever need a lift in Helicopter just call him, he will then pick you up at a location close to you and take you to certain places on the map.