Putting iTunes Internet Radio Stations In SA

doggy_1111

doggy_1111

Its a .pls file which can be played with iTunes and VLC, Ive gotta reinstall it but I have not tested it. Has anyone tryed it?

Edited by doggy_1111

.pls is a playlist file, right? Well, no playlist can be played with SA. You got to have the original songs in the User Tracks folder in the mp3 or ogg format.

doggy_1111

The readme says if you have the codecs you can play any audio files. And alson the .pls file with itunes it only grabs it from the internet radio station than buffers the station, I think its only for the names of the songs it playing.

The readme says if you have the codecs you can play any audio files. And alson the .pls file with itunes it only grabs it from the internet radio station than buffers the station, I think its only for the names of the songs it playing.

Don't believe everything that the readme says. wink.gif

Have you tried it yourself?

doggy_1111

Don't believe everything that the readme says. wink.gif

Have you tried it yourself?

When it finishes installing I already put the file into the user tracks file so I will test it straght away.

EDIT: It does not work it just plays ads anyone have a idea?

Edited by doggy_1111

Told ya. I'm yet to come across anyone who has played songs in formats other than mp3 or ogg, let alone playlists. Of the two, the ogg format is known to be more stable.

Shteeve McClaren

Told ya. I'm yet to come across anyone who has played songs in formats other than mp3 or ogg, let alone playlists. Of the two, the ogg format is known to be more stable.

And wave files.