NPC's as bodyguards

The Disco

Hi smile.gif

Is it in any way possible to have more than those 2 guys from Dwayne as bodyguards. Will he send more if you get really good friends with him? Or is there another way to get NPC's working by your side? Like a cheat for example. Thanks in advance.

Hi smile.gif

Is it in any way possible to have more than those 2 guys from Dwayne as bodyguards. Will he send more if you get really good friends with him? Or is there another way to get NPC's working by your side? Like a cheat for example. Thanks in advance.

I can't even get in touch with Dwaine.

The only option I have for him on my phone is 'Call' and it just goes straight through to his answer m'phone.

Really hope you guys can help!

Btw I can help you with that. Just go to an internet café. Reply to an email Dwayne sent you and you should be rolling. He'll contact you over the phone and you'll soon be friends icon14.gif

Really hope you guys can help!

Btw I can help you with that. Just go to an internet café. Reply to an email Dwayne sent you and you should be rolling. He'll contact you over the phone and you'll soon be friends icon14.gif

Ah man, I could kiss you mercie_blink.gif

I hope someone can help you too.

I gotta ask, what do you need it for? Just for sh*ts and giggles? or are you stuck on a mission?

biggrin.gif No problem! It's pretty cool.

It's also meant for fun, but I am kind of stuck on a mission. Something about a drug dill with coke in a van. I could really use the extra firepower.