Proof that the Suicidal Hotdog Bomber Exists!

nosenuggets45

nosenuggets45

Some of you may remember a topic posted a few days or maybe a week ago about a suicide hotdog bomber easteregg, and not many believed him. Now I and Korok266 have actual proof of its existence.

I tried to look for a propane tank on the hot dog stand and I have not yet came across the dirty roach stand with visible propane tank to shoot at. Enlighten me

the all seeing eye

AS SOON AS YOU SHOOT A HOTDOG CART IT BLOWS UP

CASE CLOSED

user posted image

A Silver Medal#2, f*ck Yah!

also on any hotdog stand there is a small red can that explodes the same way if you shoot or hit it. nice find

to the all seeing eye:

no it doesn't dumbass. you have to shoot a special spot which he wasnt close to.

CASE CLOSED

That would be the case(even though its really not) , but as you can clearly see in the video, i don't even get a shot off the second time.

Also. Don't type in caps. It hurts everyones eyes and it makes you sound stupid. You don't want to sound stupid do you?

Edited by Korok226

Its amazing how people will keep a moot post about fingerless gloves alive, but one with actual proof and hilarity gets buried. *sigh* sly.gif

But because it is an easter egg, and there is actual visual evidence. This deserves a sticky.

Edited by Korok226

How in the hell does typing in all caps hurt someones eyes?

BTW, I'll try to blow up a hot dog cart next time I come across one.

BTW, I'll try to blow up a hot dog cart next time I come across one.

Its annoying and it strains them because you're not used to reading in all caps.

Dillinger8

Too loud.

Remember, the OP stated the helitour area hotdog stand as the one to try it at.

Some of you may remember a topic posted a few days or maybe a week ago about a suicide hotdog bomber easteregg, and not many believed him. Now I and Korok266 have actual proof of its existence.

lol easter egg cookie.gif

I have a new theory...R* must have filled his skull with gasoline...and when its shot or is hit on the cart it goes boom. hahahaha.

wutangblade

It's really weird because if you try this anywhere else the guy just runs away. I don't think it's a suicide bomber because you killed him and then you got blown up but hey nice find anyway icon14.gif

Its amazing how people will keep a moot post about fingerless gloves alive, but one with actual proof and hilarity gets buried. *sigh* sly.gif

But because it is an easter egg, and there is actual visual evidence. This deserves a sticky.

This doesn't deserve a sticky. There's tons of better topics. Go post this in the Easter Egg thread.

And it's a glitch, not an easter egg.

Yq5y51Y.png

CASE CLOSED

Ive tried on several hotdog AND burger stands. They dont blow up. I wasted about five clips of shotgun ammo into them, on every angle possible. WTF am i doing wrong?

CASE CLOSED

Ive tried on several hotdog AND burger stands. They dont blow up. I wasted about five clips of shotgun ammo into them, on every angle possible. WTF am i doing wrong?

Look around the hotdog/burger stand for a small red(pink) propane tank.

.Up&Coming.

Yeah, whoever posted the topic before told me to just point the gun at the guy. I pointed it at him, he fainted, and nothing else happened. I forgot to post that back to him.

Yeah, I don't think it's a suicide bomber. I just think he was hitting a propane tank. R* probably wasn't super detailed with that stuff and made it so that a bullet NEAR the stand would make it blow up.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Yeah, whoever posted the topic before told me to just point the gun at the guy. I pointed it at him, he fainted, and nothing else happened. I forgot to post that back to him.

Yeah, I don't think it's a suicide bomber. I just think he was hitting a propane tank. R* probably wasn't super detailed with that stuff and made it so that a bullet NEAR the stand would make it blow up.

But there was no bullet fired in the second clip. It just explodes. In some of the takes that he didn't blow himself up, we shot at the propane tank from various angles and there is an invisible edge so you can't shoot it from the side, you need a direct hit. This and ive unloaded round after round into every possible spot on that cart just to see if that was the case. It's not. You need to hit the tank right on.

.Up&Coming.

But there was no bullet fired in the second clip. It just explodes. In some of the takes that he didn't blow himself up, we shot at the propane tank from various angles and there is an invisible edge so you can't shoot it from the side, you need a direct hit. This and ive unloaded round after round into every possible spot on that cart just to see if that was the case. It's not. You need to hit the tank right on.

Oh, ok.

I just aimed my gun at the guy and he fainted. The thing didn't even blow. This was at helitours, too. Maybe his game is special. I don't know...I can hardly get carts to blow up with shooting as it is.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Oh, ok.

I just aimed my gun at the guy and he fainted. The thing didn't even blow. This was at helitours, too. Maybe his game is special. I don't know...I can hardly get carts to blow up with shooting as it is.

His game isnt special either, Ive done it on my ps3 copy. and he has a 360 copy. I doubt we both recieved the one special system copy with a suicide hotdog vendor.

This is a total fake, Its multiplayer. In the first explosion you can clearly see an explosion a split second before the main one. In the second one there had to have been another player which shot the canister or threw a grenade. The map is TOTALLY blank, Afaik if you have 100% there are still SOME blips on the map.

Edit- Just noticed that it's Niko and not a MP model. Strange O_o.

Edited by Tornadium

This is a total fake, Its multiplayer. In the first explosion you can clearly see an explosion a split second before the main one. In the second one there had to have been another player which shot the canister or threw a grenade. The map is TOTALLY blank, Afaik if you have 100% there are still SOME blips on the map.

Edit- Just noticed that it's Niko and not a MP model. Strange O_o.

Gerry's blip is in the north west of the gps. So that shoots down that theory too.

Foolish_Pigeon

I class it as an easter egg because of the way that the vendor faints. At other stalls, the vendor has no such animation, which leads me to believe that it was PURPOSELY built in to the game, to cause such an explosion.

The explosion depends on if there is a propane tank on the stand. Some have them and some don't. Although I don't know if the stands are randomly picked each time to cause an explosion.

I class it as an easter egg because of the way that the vendor faints. At other stalls, the vendor has no such animation, which leads me to believe that it was PURPOSELY built in to the game, to cause such an explosion.

The explosion depends on if there is a propane tank on the stand. Some have them and some don't. Although I don't know if the stands are randomly picked each time to cause an explosion.

Its not an animation you idiot.

i wish people would stop postin things like this as ive then got to turn the PS3 on go to the hotdog stand and try it. LOL.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

All i know is every time i crash a car into a hotdog stand it instantly explodes

.Up&Coming.

Oh, ok.

His game isnt special either, Ive done it on my ps3 copy. and he has a 360 copy. I doubt we both recieved the one special system copy with a suicide hotdog vendor.

I don't know. I wish I could get it to work, though. lol.gif

I love when he faints. It's funny.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

joeykillen

woah woah woah you better beleive this guy it works i just found this before and it blew up without me shooting look bomber

i have done it twice now if it doesnt work run over the stand and get in a helicopter and fly round for a bit then return and it should work.