any multiplayer cheats yet?

YAMAHA-R1-16

YAMAHA-R1-16

i was online yesterday and i was shooting this ghuy with a shotgun at CLOSE range and his life wasnt going down, so i tried other guns and still nothing! , so then tried a rocket launcher and still no damage could be done! i ran him over in cars and everything! is there a unlimited health cheat out there?

ps : my PSN is : YAMAHA-R1-16 , if anyone can record the game it would be cool for afew of us to do stunts on bikes and record them , just an idea though , see you all in liberty suicidal.gifbiggrin.gif

Was he standing still while this was happening? Like ignoring you? He could of been in the middle of leaving the game. When you try to kill people when leaving the game this happens. smile.gif If not i dont know.

must have been lag, imo theres no way there will ever be cheats in the online mode, or atleast the ranked matches.

Of course there are cheats online .

You just have to look at the top of the leaderboard and people with impossible average scores of like 700.000 . plus all these people who somehow kill you with one shot ( even with armour on ) and you shoot with the smg or that machine gun thingy and you still die first .

Then when games finishes they end up with like 65 kills 4 deaths . i dont think sooo ?

KamikazeCanadian

I'm pretty sure that there's no cheats online, the people at the top of the leaderboard probably glitched up there. People who killed you in one shot probably shot at your head with a good gun, and it's possible to get a lot of kills and hardly no deaths when you're playing against noobies (there are lots playing right now). Also can't forget to take lag in effect, it can really throw off the game sometimes

YAMAHA-R1-16

yes i've seen it where the person is still becuase they are leaving the game but this person was running about killing me , he killed me like 30times and i couldnt kill him at all. if you put cheats on in single player mode then enter multiplayer i wonder if they still work? barf8bd.gif

yes i've seen it where the person is still becuase they are leaving the game but this person was running about killing me , he killed me like 30times and i couldnt kill him at all. if you put cheats on in single player mode then enter multiplayer i wonder if they still work? barf8bd.gif

that's the stupidest sh*t i've ever heard.

From what you said in your first posts, it sounds like friendly fire was turned off, wel unless he was killing you.

Anyway, for one shot kills a decent sniper shot to the head will do that, or very very close to it. And as for shooting someone with the smg or that, I've had it with people just auto aiming and shooting, where as a quick two or three shots to the head with a pistol will get them first. Of course it leaves you f*cked for ammo.

Well, as far as I know there are no cheats in multi player... and should never be causes thats just agents the point of playing other players.

People have found cheats. Without a doubt. I've emptied half a clip into a guy, watch his health and armour drop, then magically replenish itself.

I've had a 64:3 KDR on one match. Even with body armor people can die in 1-2 shots. Head shots don't reflect body armor....

Well whatever it is, it's something suspicious. Maybe people have found a way to force a glitch to repeat into the system.

I'll use auto-aim, and go for a head shot with a shotgun from in close but miss 2 times, and his shots to my body armor kill me in the meantime. I suspect people are exploiting the hell out of glitches and I'd bet a few have found a way to cheat outright.

Like I said. There;s no doubt about it. I've literally seen, with my own 2 eyes, some dudes armour and health pop up again to 100%, after being down to 0% armour, and approx 75% helth.

This was in a space where there were no armour or health pop ups either.

Kind of makes me sick of MP. I don't care about your sh*tty DM's. I see that sh*t, it's |> Game>Leave.