Police Cars

Evan McCone

Evan McCone

The LCPD car is one of my favorites in the game. Question though, these cars can not be repaired or washed right? Although not realistic i kind of miss the instant repair in a garage like the previous gta's. I damage the hell out of it running vigilante mish's and hunting down wanted suspects. It just seems like a pain in the arse to have to steal a new one each time you have to hunt down someone. Also, what is the call backup function used for? it sure as hell isnt for helping you take down a wanted suspect. Also to those who have squad cars parked in front of your apartment or house, LCPD has no problems stealing it from you if they walk past it and need it, regardless of the fact its in the yellow spot. Thanks for your responses.

Blackadder.

1) Police Cars can not be sprayed or washed, you are correct.

2) The Call Backup feature is so if your car is damaged, you can do that, cops will arrive, and then you can take their car (Slightly different to 911 I think, both cops will get out of the car this way).

Edited by Blackadder.
user posted image

If i want them repaired i park them at the SafeHouse leave, and then come back and they are fixed. I have the Imigration Patriot parked at the SafeHouse in Bohan, believe it or not since I have had that parked outside there my cars havent been stolen from there, crime is ridiculous in Bohan.

Never tried the call back up gig but that sounds like the best/easiest solution.

Evan McCone

yeah haha i had my nice hog stolen outside my apartment WITH a squad car parked out front. then i visually saw a fatty cop take my squad car cause he didnt wanna run after the perp.