Skate

sona 175

Was just thinking has anyone heard any new skate news would be great if they brought out a second one it is one of the best EA Games out icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

There is news that Skate 2 is in development but nothing is really being said about it that I know of.

Skate 2 News.

It's not much but I guess its better than nothing. And I agree for an EA game it is a very good game.

Better Skate 2 news.

In the new game informer, there was an article for a new one called "Skate It". It's only on Wii and DS, I think it's just a remake.

I loved the first Skate, though multiplayer was a bit laggy... Still quite a fun game to play with your friends. I surely gonna buy this one too.

i love skate..gotta be the best skateboard game out there..beats tony hawks games hands down..yeah oline play was abit laggy but fun as hell.lol loved playing S.K.A.T.E online and the races were pretty kool free mode was sweet aswell...hope they all make a return for the 2nd game..ill be abit rusty playing that tho.lol i havnt played skate in a while..i put the disc in but cant play online or story mode.lol thus the fate of all discs for the 360. cant stand my 360 scratching my discs.lol

• 3 weeks later...

Yey cant wait for Skate 2 if its half as good as Skate was itll be a great game. San Van five years on hope this game is gonna be as good as i expect.

Plus if anone is still playin Skate, stuck the disc in yesterday bit rusty but, add me on the PS3. icon14.gif

Is Skate better than Tony Hawk's?

Cause i adore the Tony Hawk's series.

If you absolutely adore the Tony Hawk's series, even the newest installments, you're probably too stubborn to acknowledge Skate's awesomeness. But it is an awesome game, quite realistic and very rewarding, whereas Tony Hawk's is more... wacky.

I was completey like you until i played Skate. I wanted to hate the game so much cos of Tony Hawk and what went before it, but just play it and you realise why Skate is such a good game. The controls will take some gettin use to but its better than button bashin all the time.

I was completey like you until i played Skate. I wanted to hate the game so much cos of Tony Hawk and what went before it, but just play it and you realise why Skate is such a good game. The controls will take some gettin use to but its better than button bashin all the time.

I agree...as much as I hate to admit it EA really blew away the competition! No ollieing 20 feet or doing 20 spins but it's still alot better. Doing a 360 heelflip>BS.Smith>Manual is actually rewarding in this game. You actually skate lines and challenge yourself to and stuff versus just tapping a few buttons and bouncing around everywhere. Skate.>THPS