most wanted missions

Freshmaker

Freshmaker

hi guys, the police car laptop most wanted missions are hard... these hardcore criminals hang around in loads and they chuck nades at u... how do u successfully complete these missions..

and also the recent crimes mission, criminals on foot, vehicles stolen, gang activity at so and so, how many of such missions do u need to do to finish it???

You have to complete all 30 most wanted (10 on each island) and 20 "find crimes" (or whatever it's called).

And yes, the Most Wanted missions are HARD. One of the arms dealers (north Alderney) especially (you'll find out why).

Freshmaker

for 20 "find crimes" (or whatever it's called) can i do all 20 on criminals on foot... cos i hate doing car chases...

LetsGoPeay

I breezed through the first 10 most wanted missions last night. They weren't really that hard. You just have to be patient and be sure to use cover.

Just to clarify there are 2 types of police side mission/modes. Most wanted list, which as mentioned has a total of 30 criminals to deal with and then there is also the criminals to bust in the view recent crimes screen. With this you need only complete 20 of them, it’s best to drive to the destination in the cop car as it gives you a GPS route, but when you get there you can get out and kill them on foot.

Raindancer

Quick question as I have not really got around to doing this yet, in the recent crimes part. Does it stop after a while or can I keep doing recent crimes until I am bored?

In other words, is their a set limit or can I do them forever if I choose?

Raindancer_5.gif

You can keep going as long as you want, they are non stop but only 20 are needed to contribute towards 100%.

Freshmaker
You can keep going as long as you want, they are non stop but only 20 are needed to contribute towards 100%.

how do i know if i have done 20? i did a few not sure if i'd reach 20... and can all 20 be busting criminals on foot? cos i hate doing car chases and gang activities...

Freshmaker
I breezed through the first 10 most wanted missions last night. They weren't really that hard. You just have to be patient and be sure to use cover.

the problem with most wanted is, some of these crimimals hang around with their guys in loads of say 4-5... and often while shooting i attract the attention of the cops... god dammit me and 2 of dwayne's useless men against 4-5 baddies and 2-3 cops...

You will get a little message on the bottom of the screen saying “you’re a vigilante” or something along those lines. It will also say how many you have done in your pause screen stats.