How do you do steve missions?

arsenal_fan

arsenal_fan

i've finished the main missions and ive decided to do steve missions but evrey time i get his car nothing happens. I'm a suppose to call him or tkae it somewhere? Please Help smile.gif

You need to take it (and the other 29) to the garage in south Bohan. Check the pause screen map and you will see the icon there, set the way marker so you will have the green route directly to it.

I am currently on this as well. Is there any anyone can post a map as to where they are by any chance?

There is a basic one here, it doesn't indicate which dot represents which car but there are various other topics and guides around here that go into more detail on them.

Rockstar*Ren

I have the garage icon on my map and everything but even after completing the game I haven't heard a word from this Steve fellow, anyone know what's going on?

From my experience :

Steve Sends you a Text Message for the 30 cars. When you find the right car, it should say that you have found the car he was looking for. Drive it to the garage icon, and into the garage.

If you have done this one time, and he is not texting you for the next car, I have found that going to a safe house and saving causes him to text message you with a new car once you have woken up.

Hope this helps.

Rockstar*Ren
From my experience :

Steve Sends you a Text Message for the 30 cars. When you find the right car, it should say that you have found the car he was looking for. Drive it to the garage icon, and into the garage.

If you have done this one time, and he is not texting you for the next car, I have found that going to a safe house and saving causes him to text message you with a new car once you have woken up.

Hope this helps.

The thing is I haven't had any texts, phone calls, emails or anything off him, not a single peep, I didn't even know about them until a few days after I completed the game and ever since then I've had nothing.

I might go through all my texts again just incase I've gone past it too quick or something, cheers for that piece of advice though, might help later on!