Whats your Favorite Girlfriend

ShaqDiesel121

ShaqDiesel121

i only have 2 . Carmen and Kate does anybody know where to find that girl thats on the box art with the lollipop or is she just a hoe

ps: why does carmen always talk in first person. Even in her texts she writes "papi carmen just got her hair done, her nails did, and some new tits(she didnt say that but they're fake cry.gif lol) take her out.

Ph3L1z14n0

Actually normal people talk in first person, as in "Me" or "I", Carmen talks in third person, maybe because she is a crazy twat, like all the girlfriends with the exception of Kate, i think this is done on purpose so that you can relate more to Kate.

I wish Mallorie was a girlfriend, for a pixelated character she is very pretty inlove.gif

My favourite girlfriend is probablys a real one.

Those were my exact thoughts when i read the title of this thread. God i hate nerds.

ViceCityNative4Life

Amen to that man!

I don't have a favorite in game gf. I just date them, f*ck them a couple of times, then stop calling them, and hit up the strip club! sly.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80

I just want all the anonymous strangers on this forum to be aware that i have sex with girls.

because i would hate for everyone to think, that just because i declined to comment on a thread

about computer generated girlfriends that i don't get any sex with real girls in real life

That's right folks i have sex with girls. and go out on the weekends purely for the purpose of having sex

with real life ladies, who i can assure you don't think i'm a nerd because i play computer games

So just to re-iterate and re-affirm that in your minds as well as my own. I prefer real life women

NO f*ckING sh*t!!!!!

Those were my exact thoughts when i read the title of this thread. God i hate nerds.

God, I hate people who try to make themselves look better than others, in a video game forum...

user posted image

I would have to say Michelle, as I don't have to deal with her anymore biggrin.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80

God, I hate people who try to make themselves look better than others, in a video game forum...

I know exactly what you mean. It's like the people who post in the weapon threads to display their intimate knowledge of guns, which in most cases the aquired from Call of duty 4

Tony Mozzarelli 80

I don't doubt that you have a girlfriend in real life sockeh

But the point to what i posted was actually to take the piss out of those people who posted above.

They made no contribution to the topic, and out of some kind of insecurity, felt the need to point out

that they prefer real life girls.

We all prefer real life girls,

Ok guys you're straight, you're not nerds, you're all about the f*cking Pussy

WE GET IT

I don't doubt that you have a girlfriend in real life sockeh

But the point to what i posted was actually to take the piss out of those people who posted above.

They made no contribution to the topic, and out of some kind of insecurity, felt the need to point out

that they prefer real life girls.

We all prefer real life girls,

Ok guys you're straight, you're not nerds, you're all about the f*cking Pussy

WE GET IT

Yeah, i didn't read the post properly, so i confused myself blush.gif

I re read it and was like Hang on a second, and edited my post. =)

Tony Mozzarelli 80

lol no worries dude, like i said it wasn't directed at you

Ph3L1z14n0
The Alex chick is pretty f*cking funny, I thought.

In which website is it that you find her?

Mr_Prickles
I just want all the anonymous strangers on this forum to be aware that i have sex with girls.

because i would hate for everyone to think, that just because i declined to comment on a thread

about computer generated girlfriends that i don't get any sex with real girls in real life

That's right folks i have sex with girls. and go out on the weekends purely for the purpose of having sex

with real life ladies, who i can assure you don't think i'm a nerd because i play computer games

So just to re-iterate and re-affirm that in your minds as well as my own. I prefer real life women

NO f*ckING sh*t!!!!!

RULE 47!!!

Rule 47 from the "Rules of the Internet": You will NEVER have sex.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

NO f*ckING sh*t!!!!!

RULE 47!!!

Rule 47 from the "Rules of the Internet": You will NEVER have sex.

noooooo i forgot about the internet commandments lol

I would have to say Michelle, as I don't have to deal with her anymore biggrin.gif

lmao niceee!

Kiki's benefit is the most helpful to me, plus she's probably the least annoying girlfriend.

Kennenlerner

I would much prefer to be dating Packie or something wink.gif

haha...But in all seriousness I'd say Carmen for the comedy value. I like to push her downstairs because that doesn't register as you hitting her if you are only using Euphoria physics to get them hurt.

i only have 2 . Carmen and Kate does anybody know where to find that girl thats on the box art with the lollipop or is she just a hoe

ps: why does carmen always talk in first person. Even in her texts she writes "papi carmen just got her hair done, her nails did, and some new tits(she didnt say that but they're fake cry.gif lol) take her out.

My girlfriend? Dont faint when u see her...

The Chick

AntiPersonnel

kiki is the least annoying to me. and her perk is the most useful and one ive used the most.

kate is boring and uninteresting so i didnt bother dating her

michelle is ehh. glad i dont have to do that anymore

alex is an incredibly annoying bitch but in a funny and totally inadvertant way. the only reason why i continue dating alex is to read her blog afterwards

carmen i cant stand. not even funny or amusing. i only date her if the likeness drops down too low, cause i just string her along so i can use her for health boost.

scarface_22
The Alex chick is pretty f*cking funny, I thought.

In which website is it that you find her?

you can request a date from alex on www.craplist.net her online name is liberated woman.

The OP's.

ViceCityNative4Life

NO f*ckING sh*t!!!!!

Dude no one thinks that. And no offense dude, but keep that sh*t to yourself. I don't need to know or care about your personal life. You want to talk about f*cking women, go to a sex forum, not a video game forum. BTW, I am not saying this to be a dick, just trying to be straight w/ you. I don't know how tha others feel, but me personally, I don't need to know that. You guys can give me all the sh*t you want, but my opinion and thoughts stand. colgate.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80

NO f*ckING sh*t!!!!!

Dude no one thinks that. And no offense dude, but keep that sh*t to yourself. I don't need to know or care about your personal life. You want to talk about f*cking women, go to a sex forum, not a video game forum. BTW, I am not saying this to be a dick, just trying to be straight w/ you. I don't know how tha others feel, but me personally, I don't need to know that. You guys can give me all the sh*t you want, but my opinion and thoughts stand. colgate.gif

lol i actually agree with you, i think you have just mis-read the tone with which i wrote it (or possibly i didn't convey the tone properly) if you read my next post down you will see what i meant

Carmen thinks she is perfect and everything but I don't really like her.

Kiki is a crazy b1tch. She calls you all the time and sends you photos of her ass and stuff.

Michelle was great but she was erm.. cop or something.

Kate was a fine girlfriend but isn't pretty.

So.. Michelle