The Return Of Claude

Clerkfather95

Clerkfather95

INTRODUCTION:

It was 2004; Claude and 8-Ball were sitting on a plane that was taking off from Francis International Airport, Liberty City. Joey Leone was out to get Claude ever since Claude killed Salvatore Leone. Joey sent his best hit-man, Lenny Lasagna, to kill Claude. Lenny was in the bathroom of the plane reloading his silenced pistol.

Ken Rosenberg was on the plane in 1st class, about three rows in front of the duo. He had been with them since Tommy abandoned him and Carl no longer needed a lawyer. Ken was gripping his Tec-9. Lenny stepped out of the bathroom. He stealthily made his way to first class. He got near the two when suddenly he noticed cold steel on his neck. "How you doing? I'm Ken" said Rosenberg when he violently pulled the trigger. Everyone screamed. People on their cells called the police, who showed up at the airport. The trio got parachutes and escaped from the plane just two miles west of Los Santos.

(Chapter 2 is coming soon)

Clerkfather95

CHAPTER 2: Water

They swam to nearest shore. On the beach they found a newly established hotel facing a Burger Shot. "Thanks Rose" 8-Ball said catching his breath. Claude was red-eyed. He needed a smoke. "Hey Eight, man pass me a cig" Claude said. Ever since 8-Ball put him in therapy Claude began to talk. They rented a three rooms that were all neighboring each other. "I'll catch with you guys later. I'm gonna meet Cesar" Claude told his pals as he finished the Pepsi in the mini-bar.

He used his new cell to call his old friend. Cesar got the ringing phone at his house in Little Mexico. "Hey Kendl! I got the phone" Cesar said with a cold. He had been sick since the hurricane hit San Andreas. The two talked about old times. Claude asked for a job, Cesar said for Claude to check out: Cafe Robina #2.

CHAPTER 3: I Need A Job

Cafe Robina #2 was a clone of the cafe in Little Havana, Vice City. It was run by Sweet's cousin Fat Saint. He looked kind of like Big Smoke without the beard and he was way healthier. He loved Cuban food and was a drug supplier to Johnny Vercetti the new Vercetti Don and to Umberto Robina. Saint was sweeping the floor. "Uh, are you Fat Saint?" Claude asked. Saint grabbed the broom like a bat and asked "Who wants to know?" "I just wanna job. Cesar sent me" Claude responded, a little confused. "Oh, you that mute Cesar talks about. What sup Dog" replied Saint friendly as he put down the broom. "Not much just need a job" Claude said. Fat Saint nodded and told him that some Clownz (a new gang in Los Santos) isn't paying protection money from the GSF. The two drove to Crack den in Idlewood. Things were going to get messy.

Sounds good but Ken wouldn't ever shoot anyone. Especially as smooth as he did. I'm off the read the rest.

user posted image

Clerkfather95

CHAPTER 4: Clown's Worst Nightmare

Saint and Claude left Ammu-Nation with bats and AK's. They showed up at the house of Jorge Reyes, a drug lord who thinks he's tough. Saint clutched his bat as Claude knocked on the front door. Jorge walked to the peephole. "Who is it?" he asked. "Fed Ex!" yelled Claude. He shot down the door. Saint swung and missed. Jorge and his goons ran to the back door. It was a glass sliding-door. They ran and jumped the fence. It led them to the street. Fat and Claude followed. The Clownz jumped onto the motorcycles waiting for them.

Saint stole a Banshee. He drove as Claude shot from the passenger window. "Where's Saint's money?" Claude screamed as he shot maniacally. The two drivers surrounding Jorge got popped. Jorge made the wrong turn.

CHAPTER 5: Into The Lion's Den Which Is Grove Street.

His bike got to a screeching halt. He looked around surrounded by GSF members. The Banshee pulled up behind him. "I want my money!" Fat said with a death look in his eye. Sweet and Carl drove up to the scene in a low-rider. "Hey Saint!" Sweet greeted. Carl remembered Claude from the race the had back in 1992. Jorge only had $500, half of what he owed. Saint gut-punched him and said "Next, time you'll be dead, ese". Now Claude knew who to do jobs for Fat Saint and Sweet Johnson.

Claude GTA3

I LOVE Claude, but...

... Oh Jesus no...

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

TonyZimmzy

You get the point.

Edited by TonyZimmzy

Clerkfather95

CHAPTER 6: Liberty City/Meanwhile

Don Leone sat in his father's desk. A black-suited mobster with shade walked into Joey's office in Saint Mark's, Liberty City. "Hey, boss Lenny got whacked" he told his Don. "Man, we really need someone good to whack this rodent. How about my capo Toni?" Joey asked turning to Mr. Cipriani. "Alright, but make me consigliere for this, okay Joey?" Joey nodded.

CHAPTER 7: Back In The Ghetto/Fat Saint and the Vercetti family.

Claude walked into the back door of Cafe Robina #2. Tommy Vercetti was now 52. He was old and adviser to his son Johnny Vercetti. The father and son were talking to Fat Saint when Claude walked inside. "Sorry to interrupt but I need some cash and rep" Claude said. Tommy looked at 30 year old Claude. "Hey kid, you can do work for Saint anytime... but I got something for you. Go to the Sub-urban in Clown territory whack the manager. He's the boss of the south side group. He's been messing with my other supplier in San Fierro" Tommy said. Claude nodded.

Strapped with an arsenal of awesomeness, Claude walked into the Sub-urban. It smelled like "grass". The manager was a tall Colombian with a mask that looked like a green Darth Vader. Claude revealed his Desert Eagle from his leather jacket. "Tommy Vercetti sends his regards" Claude said he shot the manager in the face. The police got there fast. He ran out the door. Popped a cop, stole the cruiser and drove to the nearest Pay-N-Spray.

daviescirca93
WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE AREN'T CHAPTERS! THAT'S THREE f*ckING sh*tPISSMCNUGGET LINES FROM YOUR OBESECROWFEET. YOU POSTED FIVE TINY LITTLE PARAGRAPHS IN FOUR F*CKING NEW TOPICS. MY RANT ON HOW MUCH YOU F*CKING SUCK IS LONGER THAN YOUR F*CKING MULLERYOGURTLICKING CHAPTERS.

lmfao, jesus, i was just about to say "keep it one topic" until i read TonyZimmzy's rant. Which made me piss my pants and was a more compelling read than you story. rolleyes.gif

Clerkfather95

Not saint's marks bistro the city of saint marks from GTAIII

Clerkfather95

LONG CHAPTER 8:

Claude parked the cruiser into the Pay-N-Spray. It was run by Johnny Bronco. He was an ex-mobster with a dangerous past. He was smoking a cigar and changing the license plate of a black low-rider. He made it from gold to black and from red flames to purple flames.

"Hey whoever runs this joint. You gotta customer!" Claude yelled. Johnny said "I'll take care of it" he took off the siren, made the cruiser red and changed the license plate. Claude paid $1,200 for the job. Johnny was nice but he had one secret... HE WAS CONNECTED WITH JOEY LEONE. Claude drove to the hotel. Rosenberg and 8-Ball were watching a movie and eating pizza. "Hello" Claude said from the front door. "In here" 8-Ball said. "Watcha doin?" Claude asked. "We're watching DIE HARD 2" Rosenberg answered. He sniffed a line of powder. "Listen i just want to grab some stuff and I'm going back Ganton" they nodded. Claude got some bullets and his MP3. His cell got a text message. It read: I'M HERE! YOU'RE DEAD! Who could it be from Claude thought. It was from Toni Cipriani.

Hundreds of cars zoomed by Ganton. Mostly corrupt officers. One was Officer Raul Hernandez. Raul was an evil, grotesque cop with the mind of stone cold killer. He did crimes everyday but had the hold precinct on his back. He was driving by a Clown basketball court. Two clowns were playing. Simultaneously, Mr. Cipriani entered Los Santos. He was ready for war. He knew exactly where to go. The hotel on the beach. He drove in his Sentinel. It was a black. Raul shot two clowns for their money. He was sick.

Fat Saint was playing monopoly with Sweet. He was smoking grass when Claude walked in scared to death. "Man i got a freaky text" Claude said with a crazy look in his eyes.

TonyZimmzy

HOW DO YOU NOT GET HOW THIS WORKS YET!!!!!!!!?????? POST YOUR CHAPTERS IN ONE SINGLE F*CKING THREAD. AND THAT ISN'T LONG.

MAKE ONE TOPIC.

REPLY TO THE TOPIC WITH NEW CHAPTERS.

DUDE, YOU HAVE MADE SEVEN DAMN THREADS OR SOMETHING NOW.

Clerkfather95

dude im new srry this a be the last new thread i make jesus calm down

You can still make threads but you made like 5 on the same exact topic today. Calm down a little. Put your story into one topic like i'm doing. It'll be organized.

That excuse worked a while ago. You should get the point by now.

user posted image

I merged all your topics. It was a pain in the ass.

Please don't make excessive numbers of topics in future.

drift4ever

yea and your story is terrible. claude is really cool in gta 3 and in gta sa. but here he sounds like a fag. he wouldnt be scared of a gay message like that. hes a ice cold killer. he never gets scared of anything. did u even do the mission were bunch of guys that looks like toys tries to blow claude's ass off? he f*ckin killed them all. and tony cipriani is as old as tommy vercetti so why would he kill claude? his fat as hell too, plus claude use to work for him back in gta3. ken rosenburg wouldnt kill anyone at all. he wouldnt hurt a fly. and wouldnt security check if you are carrying any metal pieces, weapons and drugs before you are even allow to enter a plane? you think rosenburg will actually carry a gun onto a plane? hes a freakin pussy for cryin out loud. plus there shud be like bunch of national guards on the plane. even the pilots carries guns. and how can rosenburg escape when he made a gun fire on the plane? he'll have like everyone on his ass. and come on, cesar knows claude, how can they even be friends? during the race between cj and claude, cesar was there too. can you see that there are soo much error in your story? i hope you can write better ones. o! and how did tommy vercetti get a son and why the hec would he go to san andreas to work in some crappy cafe instead of being in vice city staying like a millionaire. and if he got a son, why wouldnt he be in vice city continuing his dad's reputation?

GTA_Emilio

dude, chapter one: cellphones don't work in a plane.

who runs new york?

niko does.

drift4ever

that doesnt matter, your story makes no sense at all.

that doesnt matter, your story makes no sense at all.

He hasn't even posted a story. And yes, it does matter.

Slosten.gif