Stupid irish bitch [SPOILERS]

sona 175

Who hates kate Mcreary when you take her out on a date she says stupid things about you and her family when i found out she could die at the end i was so happy sorry if i spoiled it for someone first time posting and you never get it on with her BITCH! notify.gif

GTAFoSho-SWAT

There's no point to have her in the game. Not that I get off to video game girls...but she's "butt."

Secondly, there's really no point to dating in the game unless you want a cool cutscene.

for f*ck sake! SPOLIER TAGS. jesus christ.. in 2 days i have been on this forum i basically now know the whole damn story!

for f*ck sake! SPOLIER TAGS. jesus christ.. in 2 days i have been on this forum i basically now know the whole damn story!

Well there's only one person to blame for that.

You.

lucifer vandross

Who hates kate Mcreary when you take her out on a date she says stupid things about you and her family when i found out she could die at the end i was so happy sorry if i spoiled it for someone first time posting and you never get it on with her BITCH! notify.gif

She wasn't that bad. i guess i could see why niko would like her and you do learn a lot about niko from what he is willing to tell her. I didn't feel a loss when she went down .through the scope of the non-story game elements the relationship felt kind of forced, but i could see in a more linear situation where he really liked her.

That said seeing as dating her doesn't effect the story, to rockstar, that relationship is a fail.

ha ha i had originally put (coincidentally)[/fail] which i did. ha

Edited by lucifer vandross

beanmike206

CRY ME A RIVER! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

no one cares

Well I hope for the sake of all those people (me included) who chose to deal with Dmitri and therefore kept Kate alive that DLC might allow some form of progression or development with her. At least let her start putting out for Niko! confused.gif

it is said she is the most innocent girl in the game, you can tell by what she says, she doesnt' deserve the revenge ending , like she's caught in the middle of some sh!t

Well I hope for the sake of all those people (me included) who chose to deal with Dmitri and therefore kept Kate alive that DLC might allow some form of progression or development with her. At least let her start putting out for Niko! confused.gif

Yea I followed Romans advice to take the money, do the deal. Now cousins dead and stupid bitch won't even answer the phone. Oh well. Niko did mention marriage at the end of the game. It'll be funny if that happens through DLC. I'd go home every night a smack Kate around...

it is said she is the most innocent girl in the game, you can tell by what she says, she doesnt' deserve the revenge ending , like she's caught in the middle of some sh!t

That's one of the reasons I chose to "save" her but in retrospect however choosing to deal with Dmitri was a mistake because I have now lost Roman's free taxi service. I mean ultimately both possible outcomes in the finale screw Niko but the game is over anyway so it doesn't matter much.

Translation: HURRRRRRRR DURPA DURRRRRRRR

coffeebeans

I knew about the endings. I let that bitch die.

I laughed.

I cried.

I hurled.

Roman is better than Kate anyway. Who wants that prude bitch around when you've got Roman?

Yeah both endings were a let down in a way. I mean deciding to make a GTA with different outcomes was a great idea, but generally speaking, both endings are "bad" for Niko. I kinda miss those "happily ever after" endings where all the sh*t sorts out in the end. Regardless of the DLC you're either going to have to go on with the game without Kate or Roman. Kinda sh*tty.

Yeah both endings were a let down in a way. I mean deciding to make a GTA with different outcomes was a great idea, but generally speaking, both endings are "bad" for Niko. I kinda miss those "happily ever after" endings where all the sh*t sorts out in the end. Regardless of the DLC you're either going to have to go on with the game without Kate or Roman. Kinda sh*tty.

That's exactly how I feel. A very dark and depressing ending either way. Let's hope that in DLC or in a future GTA if Niko returns as the main character that sh*t does sort itself out for him and it is a happy ending.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....

USE THE GOD DAMN SPOILER CODES DUDE!

JEEZ!

icon13.gif

GrandTheftWalrus

I hated kate, I rarely hate game charecters but she really bit my ass.

I hated kate, I rarely hate game charecters but she really bit my ass.

Yeah she f*cking pissed me off when she ran off because i fired a bullet out the car window tounge.gif It's like, get over it, your brother and his friends are MURDERERS and you freak the f*ck out from a single bullet being fired in your presence? Weak ass fool. Jeez. Elizabeta was way cooler, why couldn't we date her? hehehe.. She killed people and dealt drugs and sh*t! biggrin.gif

Coltrane's Muse

I knew about the endings. I let that bitch die.

I laughed.

I cried.

I hurled.

Roman is better than Kate anyway. Who wants that prude bitch around when you've got Roman?

One thing's for sure: the centenarian orgies wouldn't be possible.

user posted image

I knew the endings before l compleated the game so l went for revenge. I never liked the bitch anyway kiki is better wink.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Yeah the storyline does spend a lot of time trying to convince you that you like certain characters, and in aa lot of ways tries to force Niko's personality upon you