palaginos pride?

nascaraddict93

nascaraddict93

im pretty sure i mispelled the guys name in the title but i cannot get past that mission, he always dies no matter how fast i go...

any help

Whoops got confused. Wait in the sniper place for the other car to arrive, snipe them all to keep P safe then go down but don't go in the direct route.

Go around the side way and you only have to kill about 2 guys out in the open to trigger the cutscene.

Edited by LegacyX

RGC Church
My problem is how the hell do I get UP to the snipe spot..

there will be a lil doorway that you go in, follow it up to about the 5th floor and there is a broken ass window fence thing

ciaorembrandt

in order to get down quicker,

jump over the railing, you will hit the bottom and lose small bit of health, or just land on a pipe half way down and lose no health.

the time you save is amazing, quickly kill those outside, then go on to the ROOF...

just run thru, go to pegorino and that triggers the cut scene, don't even worry about the guys inside the warehouse.

hope that helps/

Yea I am having loads of trouble doing this. Think I am just to crap behind a sniper rifle but I am going to give it another shot and try jump over the railing to save some time =]. Thanks for the tips