survive long falls!

oldage

sorry for the second topic , but it seems none discovered yet?

well , i only tried this at the "getalife" building.

go to top , jump of (or jump out of chopper , will try that soon) and just hold Traingle and O!

not sure though but i'm still testing.

could someone try it too?

MorticianENG

I survived quite a big drop by pressing Y to go down some ladders; it totally f*cked up and tried to get back onto my bike which was about 50ft down. He just casually walked off the edge and landed next to the bike with no damage taken, then climbed on it as normal.

there is a video which shows a guy falling off a tall building and fireing a RPG all the time, he seems to only loose half his hp on impact.

GtaFreak_blingbling

well the trick with triangle & circle doesn't work angry.gif

too bad could have been cool.

I survived a huge jump once and survived by a bullet.

Lol Niko shot the ground with the assault rifle thus braking my fall tounge2.gif

Dbrown 907

thats a nifty trick, kinda beside the point but.....has anybody ever fallen off a ladder thats got other ladders near it so your limbs hit the sh*t on the way down and make you spin in crazy directions?

well the trick with triangle & circle doesn't work angry.gif

yeah i said i needed someone to test it cause i wasnt sure....

well it worked just again with me....same with the RPG that happened to me + the bullet.

Sufferance
thats a nifty trick, kinda beside the point but.....has anybody ever fallen off a ladder thats got other ladders near it so your limbs hit the sh*t on the way down and make you spin in crazy directions?

i did something similar to what your saying on a crane in multi-player. Everybody started climbing too close together and the game went bat-sh*t crazy and threw us all off the ladder in every direction, we started bouncing off all the bars and stuff, it was pretty funny. I noticed that if you dont actually JUMP from a high area or arent pushed by something or someone, you tend to not take as much damage, like falling off a motorcycle, usually doesnt cause to much damage. So maybe there's a way to use this to survive long falls or something.

Take a chopper as high as it will go, make sure you are over water and jump out. You will live and your stat for highest fall is unbeatable.