Johnny the Biker

GoldenJoel

GoldenJoel

Is it just me, or is Johnny the Biker the perfect character for the next GTA?

I keep thinking about him and his character, and he has plenty to go for him.

We've never played a biker before, and I could see him evolving to be an interesting centerpiece for GTA V.

makiaveli777

whos is johnny? anyway, a biker wouldnt be good for gta 5 because it wont fit the ''gta'' expierence another guy like niko would be cool

user posted image

bongboyy420

that a good idea cuz i thought that they didint do enough with the bikers

GoldenJoel

He's the guy that goes on the herion deal with you when it turns out that the buyers were feds.

He also turns up in the Diamond transfer that gets busted by some thugs.

I know he doesn't seem like that great of a character, but by his dialog and actions, it spells GTA character for me. He's professional, friendly, and does whatever he can for himself. In fact, he escaped with the two million in the deal.

He's a very small character in the story. Not even mentioned in the Wiki.

makiaveli777
He's the guy that goes on the herion deal with you when it turns out that the buyers were feds.

I know he doesn't seem like that great of a character, but by his dialog and actions, it spells GTA character for me. He's professional, friendly, and does whatever he can for himself. In fact, he escaped with the two million in the deal.

He's a very small character in the story. Not even mentioned in the Wiki.

oh, that guy yeah he could be good. i thought you ment the biker gang members.

user posted image

GoldenJoel

I know he doesn't seem like that great of a character, but by his dialog and actions, it spells GTA character for me.  He's professional, friendly, and does whatever he can for himself.  In fact, he escaped with the two million in the deal.

He's a very small character in the story.  Not even mentioned in the Wiki.

The guys you kill?

lol, that would prove a problem. XD

makiaveli777

I know he doesn't seem like that great of a character, but by his dialog and actions, it spells GTA character for me.  He's professional, friendly, and does whatever he can for himself.  In fact, he escaped with the two million in the deal.

He's a very small character in the story.  Not even mentioned in the Wiki.

The guys you kill?

lol, that would prove a problem. XD

yeah i thought you meant those guys. biggrin.gif

user posted image

A biker idea is pretty good. Bikers do what ever they want, so you wouldnt need much

of a backround story. It could be like Hells Angels! (I hope no real Hells Angels see

this or I'm dead-please dont hurt me Mr Chuck Zito Sir)

GoldenJoel
A biker idea is pretty good. Bikers do what ever they want, so you wouldnt need much

of a backround story. It could be like Hells Angels! (I hope no real Hells Angels see

this or I'm dead-please dont hurt me Mr Chuck Zito Sir)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe he could be betrayed by his gang, and have his money stolen. That's his motivation.

Problem is, he looks like a complete skin-head. lol

I would love this Idea except i do not see how you would be able to buy a nice variety of clothes because they would all be biker clothes

Aside from you spoiling the game for us, the bikes are not the best in this game and I prefer the cars mostly, but not all the time. Don't give away storyline without spoiler tags!

A salty biker out for vengeance and bloodshed. Yea, that could be very cool...but for some odd reason, I could see that more for Manhunt than this. Dunno why.

GoldenJoel
Aside from you spoiling the game for us, the bikes are not the best in this game and I prefer the cars mostly, but not all the time. Don't give away storyline without spoiler tags!

If you see a character name that you haven't heard before, isn't glancing at that spoiling something already?

Why look in this thread is you already know you are going to be spoiled?

motorforum

Car races could be replaced with Road Rashes...

He could also have a BMX at one point, razzing on kids. Just for kicks and giggles.

tarquin biscuitbarrel

i thought johnny got killed?

didn't ray say [talking about the money] he sent some of his guys to 'take care' of it? (shortly after the mission where you chase down and kill those 2 bikers)

i'll load a previous save game and check it later tounge.gif

i thought johnny got killed?

didn't ray say [talking about the money] he sent some of his guys to 'take care' of it? (shortly after the mission where you chase down and kill those 2 bikers)

i'll load a previous save game and check it later tounge.gif

yeah he tells you not to worry about him because hes sent people to deal with him but you dont here anything else, if johnnys anything like niko im sure he could of dealt with ray's people.

yeah that would be great. i liked him when i first met him. also he didnt die i remember they couldnt find him or something.

If you see a character name that you haven't heard before, isn't glancing at that spoiling something already?

That's not the issue, the issue is being curtious (sp?) to anyone wandering around in here. I know it seems like a chore, but it's just good practice. Besides, it's kinda cool. I liked the biker gangs and Big Mitch Baker, but the bikes in GTA 4 don't handle all that well. I like the Harley 'choppers' the best.

Axe_Gaijin

Heck, the Zombie & Hellfury are my favorite rides in this game, bring on the bikers! And pass me another beer biggrin.gif

GoldenJoel

That's not the issue, the issue is being curtious (sp?) to anyone wandering around in here. I know it seems like a chore, but it's just good practice. Besides, it's kinda cool. I liked the biker gangs and Big Mitch Baker, but the bikes in GTA 4 don't handle all that well. I like the Harley 'choppers' the best.

I see yer point. I'll try to think of others next time.

I know exactly what you mean OP. When I saw Johnny I figured he was like Claude in GTA3, just a gun for hire making his way through the world. I can see him getting into jams like Niko all the time. I certainly wouldn't mind him being a future GTA character.

9QRzUfn.gif?1

GoldenJoel
I know exactly what you mean OP. When I saw Johnny I figured he was like Claude in GTA3, just a gun for hire making his way through the world. I can see him getting into jams like Niko all the time. I certainly wouldn't mind him being a future GTA character.

Exactly.

Johnny seems like he has his head straight. He knew that the deal with Niko and Playboy was f*cked the moment he heard the other guy talk.

Ph3L1z14n0
Anyone else think he'd be a good character?

Maybe, but R* has been going deep with characters that are completely different from the previous, i think the next character we should expect could be a siamese hitman wow.gif

PHARKIN CHERKOV

He could be the main character in a Carcer City-based game escaping Liberty City after Ray's failed hit attempt. He seems a bit drugged out though, and a little too rough around the edges. GTA's main characters have always been smooth.

GoldenJoel
He could be the main character in a Carcer City-based game escaping Liberty City after Ray's failed hit attempt. He seems a bit drugged out though, and a little too rough around the edges. GTA's main characters have always been smooth.

He just deals though, don't he?

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Hm, interesting concept.

I dunno why, but I see Johnny in a role similar to Ed Norton's in American History X. Some criminal skinhead/Nazi trying to get out of that lifestyle, but finding himself dragged right back into it.

Never gonna happen, but would offer a whole new vision of a whole new world.

GoldenJoel
Hm, interesting concept.

I dunno why, but I see Johnny in a role similar to Ed Norton's in American History X. Some criminal skinhead/Nazi trying to get out of that lifestyle, but finding himself dragged right back into it.

Never gonna happen, but would offer a whole new vision of a whole new world.

Rockstar always pushes boundaries. Maybe it could happen...

Big_Mitch_Baker

I've been preachin' about how awesome a Biker protagonist would be in a GTA game for a long time...The Lifestyle really boils down to "machismo", everyone wants to be the biggest and baddest and won't hesitate to tear some throats out to prove it. Customizing your bike, than riding with a crew of Badass lookin' NPC Bikers kickin' in peds heads and messin' with the man...Makin' meth in a trailer and sh*t...Much more gritty than the previous GTA characters, I think it's perfect.

Johnny is cool too, he gets away with the diamond money and is one of the few characters that doesn't end up dead. Although Niko does kill a lot of his gang members (The Lost).