Car Headlights?

Hodgey.

Was i the only that didnt know you could dim and brighten your headlights?

AntiPersonnel

i found out after i was prompted to do so in the subway motorcycle chase mission

i found that out on the first time i played the game. holding square to brake for the corners.

Yey ive just strted the main storyline again and it tells you that you can when youdrive to the mansion. But i guess i must of missed it first time around cos i was hyped for the game and missed the prompt.

Snake Without a Tongue

It tells you right at the beginning. Too bad there was no practical purpose to it.

You can hide from the cops too, but they still stand there going 'where'd he go' for ages without lowering your wanted level.

They need to make features useful if they're going to include them.

emigrating
It tells you right at the beginning. Too bad there was no practical purpose to it.

You can hide from the cops too, but they still stand there going 'where'd he go' for ages without lowering your wanted level.

They need to make features useful if they're going to include them.

Actually, I find the "full" headlights are quite helpful at night or in dark areas.

The hiding from cops issue I agree with however. I've once hidden from the cops for several in-game hours and my wanted rating still stayed the same. If they went for reality obviously the police would have increased their search-radius and/or given up on finding me.

stealthboy50

I seen at the start. Listen to them sorta things, they help in chases.

I discovered this early on too - not sure how. May have been in-game instructions. Great feature.

It's like one of the very first things prompted when you start the game, right after you meet with roman

Capricornus
Was i the only that didnt know you could dim and brighten your headlights?

I found this out the first day I played the game, right after I dropped Roman off. I accidently held the Square button for the breaks, and the lights came on. I was under the train tracks, and it was pretty dark, and in past GTA Games the lights automatically cut on while in a dark place at day time. But, I got in the light, held Square, and the lights came on. I love the little feature.

caprisig.jpg

BoredGTAFan

Its a nice feature, I just altohugh I wished being able to use your signal would have been added, it would have been a nice touch

Its a nice feature, I just altohugh I wished being able to use your signal would have been added, it would have been a nice touch

After a six star high speed chase: "But officer I signaled all my turns!"

I always turn the lights fully on when I enter a vehicle.

me too because u cant see anything i think thats the bad part of having dinamic lighting

I found out about it accidentally, after I changed the control settings. I always pressed down the X (Xbox controllers X) instead of LT. biggrin.gif