More negative Posts for GTA than positive

Hove_Beach

Hove_Beach

The coolest thing ive found from these forums is the fact that there are minor mods and variations on some types of cars -

why we wasnt allowed to but the engine does - beats me - but i guess its adds some realsim and extra feeling of contentment when getting a new car with a diff spoiler.... but woulda been nice to get the diff mods by using these cars in the pay and spray

also the in game screenshot post is ok - but the forums are gonna be dry until the DLC as nothing new is gonna be found out now -

GTA IV excellent, but not a community game like the others ,,,,R* s gone commercial

It is not to compare or to say this is good and that is bad, but I think that some of the ideas from Saints Row could have been used in this game without trouble.

I like to pimp my ride in Saints Row and there was much more side missions in this game that I found a lot of fun. I prefer this game in some ways, just not in any major ways.

GTA is the greatest of them all. GTA 4 had one or two small failings but not enough to ever say it is bad.

Catalinaslover

Its not enough actual gameplay yes, however its still a new gta game with great music, attitude,freshed up graphics sound and...for me no other game have these elements, gta is unique, just crusing listening to music and explore is still a high no other game delivers.

Yes, it does say something. It says that the people who enjoy the game are still playing.

Besides, people are more inclined to say if they don't like something than if they do. How many people ever call the "How's my driving" stickers to give kudos instead of crap?

It doesn't say much other than the game isn't perfect. I wouldn't say that lots of negative posts = bad game, I just think people are more likely to talk about the flaws in something than the good points, it's human nature.

the nameless
It doesn't say much other than the game isn't perfect. I wouldn't say that lots of negative posts = bad game, I just think people are more likely to talk about the flaws in something than the good points, it's human nature.

Agreed. Plus the fact that all the hype made it impossible to be perfect for everyone. And let's not forget about those gloves - taking away crappy gloves, well they are just asking for trouble sarcasm.gif . Does anyone even wear his imigrant clothes? Because that is all they would go with. When I get the chance, all my characters go strait into smart clothes(like a suit with no tie) or casuals.

sabbathfan

Agreed. Plus the fact that all the hype made it impossible to be perfect for everyone. And let's not forget about those gloves - taking away crappy gloves, well they are just asking for trouble sarcasm.gif . Does anyone even wear his imigrant clothes? Because that is all they would go with. When I get the chance, all my characters go strait into smart clothes(like a suit with no tie) or casuals.

Yeah me too. I don't understand this whole glove envy thats going on. They are just gloves. Although having said that I was disappointed at 4 clothes stores (really 3) in the whole of Liberty City. I hope that is something they add on DLC.

Yes, it does say something. It says that the people who enjoy the game are still playing.

Besides, people are more inclined to say if they don't like something than if they do. How many people ever call the "How's my driving" stickers to give kudos instead of crap?

Well put.