Questions Galore!

Iloveggw

1.So, if you did accomplish an online achievement, is there a chance that you might not know that you did it or not, right? Or in the multiplayer home screen, will it say that you accomplish this and that? Or you just get the money reward for your achievement?

2.Can someone compose a confirmed list of ranking? For example, in order to rank 2, you need to have earned $20,000!

3.Where can you view other people's rankings? Where can I find the leaderboard? GTAIV official site, social club, and/or on PSN?

1.So, if you did accomplish an online achievement, is there a chance that you might not know that you did it or not, right? Or in the multiplayer home screen, will it say that you accomplish this and that? Or you just get the money reward for your achievement?

2.Can someone compose a confirmed list of ranking? For example, in order to rank 2, you need to have earned $20,000!

3.Where can you view other people's rankings? Where can I find the leaderboard? GTAIV official site, social club, and/or on PSN?

1. No idea. PS3 doesn't have achievements AFAIK.

2. No idea either.

3. In single player, go to statistics and then Network. Then you can see what stats you want to view from others and yourself, as well as the leaderboards.

Bump^ P.S. What is AFAIK?

As far as I know wink.gif

Is is possible to regain your health except for dying and respawning, if you can, then how?

Pick up a first aid kit. They show up as green crosses on your mini map.

marco landers

if you pop up your mobile phone on single player, press multiplayer and online tutorial you should learn the basic stuff for yourself

Ranking List (updated as soon as humanly possible)

Rank 0-$0

Rank 1-?

Rank 2-?

Rank 3-$50,000

Feel free to message me when it comes to updating the list!

learn2forget

Ranks:

1 - $1,000 ?

2 - $10,000 ?

3 - $50,000

4 - $100,000

5 - $250,000

6 - $500,000

7 - $750,000

8 - $1,000,000

9 - $2,500,000

10 - $5,000,000

can't remember 1 and 2 but i'm 99% sure about the rest

Out of curiosity, how different tasks are there in Mafiya Work and Team Mafiya Work?

What tips are there in order to survive through Hangman's Noose because I keep on losing all of my life before anyone else's?

Do you guys have tips on how to dodge bullets or how to counterattack if there are a person on both sides of you? I want to improve my survival skills!

How many different kinds of taunt there are from your online character? Note:List what character that you are using!

Edited by Iloveggw

Out of curiosity, how different tasks are there in Mafiya Work and Team Mafiya Work?

What tips are there in order to survive through Hangman's Noose because I keep on losing all of my life before anyone else's?

Do you guys have tips on how to dodge bullets or how to counterattack if there are a person on both sides of you? I want to improve my survival skills!

How many different kinds of taunt there are from your online character? Note:List what character that you are using!

No idea about the first question.

In NOOSE, use the cover. Just pop out and practice headshots. If that really doesn't work, get in one of the NOOSE black vans. They're 100% bulletproof (even the windows, just don't shatter your side window to do drive by's). They can still take damage from crashing, and cops can still pull you out, so be careful of that. Just stay in one of those and drive over the cops. Then you also have the getaway vehicle there.

Dodging bullets = cover. Don't use the aim function in cover if someone else may be watching - your head will be gone real fast. Look normally without letting any body part out of cover (useful to make sure your gun doesn't pop out either to keep them from knowing for sure where you are). When you see someone on your screen, aim real fast and see if AA catches on, or if the aiming reticule shows their health. Then start shooting in small bursts, but get back to cover real fast. Let them advance a little, let them shoot at your wall. When they reload, finish them off, or just wait for them to be close enough that you can easily get a headshot and finish them. If they're walking at you, they probably aren't extremely ready to shoot back at a split second. If they're sitting still and looking at you, don't look back. smile.gif

If there are 2 people coming at you... retreat. Try to retreat behind objects, and make sure the one closest to you dies first, even if the other is in plain view - the one you can't see will probably be the one to kill you if you show your face in their direction. If you have to run, sprint in a zigzag way and get to cover ASAP. You can run and get into cover real fast, in time for their reload because they just shot at your running form.

No idea on the taunts. There's like 3 as far as I know per face... I only use one face, they get different voices. It's the redneck guy with the little beard for me. I have my dude dressed up for max camo and blurriness. He says "Go f*ck a corpse in the ass," "Go eat your mom's ass." Some others as well, but those are the ones that stand out.

Dravinclaw

well if you want to take a look at the leaderbords they just went live on the R* social club site the question that needs to be asked is where can I get a stat sig so I can have it the forums oh and I have a PS3 so no XBL gamertag card and the triple cards site is all maunal I guess im used to playing BF2 and 2142 for the pc

PSN is DravinClaw2