Goddamn Glitchy Boats!

atheistsw

Fed up of the last mission, 'Revengers Tragedy', everytime I have to chase Dimitri I choose to go down the ladder then run to the boat, but there is such a major problem with getting into boats on this game, especially when time is of the essence. I mean, couldn't they have made it easier to get into a boat, I'm pressing triangle and the stupid tw@ won't grab hold of the steering wheel for ages, then Dimitri is gone! This keeps on happening and it's really starting to piss me off.

Anyone else having these annoying problems with boats?

Edited by russell100uk

Yep, tried getting into one of the random speedboats, hit triangle and niko decided to wedge himself between the 2 front seat, shaking from side to side.

I always seemed to have this problem in the past GTA games too though confused.gif

tarquin biscuitbarrel

i had trouble first time with the deal ending, the boat got blown up by a rocket before i could move.

why don't you practice getting into a boat outside of the mission?

Ah, just completed the story mode both endings, at last, was getting fed up of the extended car chase at the beginning of each.

AntiPersonnel

i find that if you stand in the middle of the boat and point the crosshair at the steering wheel u press triangle/Y button only once it works 90% of the time for me.

Fed up of the last mission, 'Revengers Tragedy', everytime I have to chase Dimitri I choose to go down the ladder then run to the boat, but there is such a major problem with getting into boats on this game, especially when time is of the essence. I mean, couldn't they have made it easier to get into a boat, I'm pressing triangle and the stupid tw@ won't grab hold of the steering wheel for ages, then Dimitri is gone! This keeps on happening and it's really starting to piss me off.

Anyone else having these annoying problems with boats?

Arent you supposed to run jump and hang from the helicopter? thats what i did....

Snake Without a Tongue

I had trouble with the boat and the bike. Niko is slow as hell to get on either. If you position him close to the bike or controls, he'll actually have to walk away a bit and then come back. In a ridiculously slow pace. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

But not impossible.