What's the most random thing you've picked up

Shaunr

So far I've picked up a coffee mug, cup, cell phone, brick, i think a credit card, and a brick. The most random thing i've picked up was probably a brick.

i picked up a bilble and kept until i saw another preacher and i threw it at him

IRONAY

SA_FUGITIVE

I picked up a girls cell phone she dropped when I bumped her. I looked at it, it was nicer than Niko's, like a blackberry, an bigger, wider, u kno-with the same WHIZ screen, but a directional button at the top-

Then I threw it at her, and she ran off screaming, an I chased her til she ran in traffic an got hit- devil.gif

awesome_michele

Pushed a woman photographer over in middle park, picked up her camera and threw it into the lake. She didn't react but i enjoyed my act of mischeif nonetheless

Actually spent like an hour throwing all kinds of objects at those Tw@ geeks. It's very satisfying to kill someone with a bucket of ice cream.

A cigarette.

yeh walking around with someones cigarette still lit is great especially when you throw it at someones eye, a question, what happens..........if you throw a cigarette into one of the petrol stations........?

SaintJimmy
A cigarette.

1986 WAS the best year ever!

Fuzzknuckles
Hold on, how do you pick stuff up? tounge.gif

L2 or LB.

The brick isn't very random, it's part of a mission.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

I think it was a ketchup and mustard bottles in the restaurant around the corner of your first safe house.

I stared throwing them at this guy that was at the other end of the counter. He just stood there and let me throw them at him. LOL.

Doughnuts as well. I think they were doughnuts. biggrin.gif

The most random thing I picked up was a prostitute, or was it some tranny posing as a girl. Anyways, I enjoyed smashing her head in with a baseball bat and then lighting her on fire with a molotov cocktail. MOST FUN!!!

Edited by (Guest)

Takuro Spirit

I was wondering if I would get in trouble throwing glasses at the dancers in the Triangle Club when visiting there with Brucie.

I did not.

No matter how many times I hit a whore in the head.

The one on the pole was the best. She just kept on dancing.

The most random thing I picked up was a prostitute, or was it some tranny posing as a girl. Anyways, I enjoyed smashing her head in with a baseball bat and then lighting her on fire with a molotov cocktail. MOST FUN!!!

LOL me to you cant pick up a hooker then let here live it just wouldnt be right.

amcycletrans

Some Ped dropped his i-pod on the sidewalk right in front of me. I picked it up and threw it out into traffic. I wish there was someway Nico could keep the stuff he picks up.

A cookie.

--------------------

98.9999999% Of people are smarter then Dawg1990, if you're part of the 1.1111111% that are somehow stupider then him, you should just kill yourself now. Put this in your signature if you agree.

I am not sure who Dawg1990 is but your percentages don't add up to 100

[MenaceMovies]

I went to Hapiness Island and killed a tourist then stole his camera. When I got the camera I threw it at the persueing cops.

sammyman88

Coffe mug, cigarettes, old beer cans, phones, cameras, bricks, nest was camera coz a dude in empire state building at top was holding one i stole it and chuck it over the hole building, funny.

Hold on, how do you pick stuff up? tounge.gif

L2 or LB.

The brick isn't very random, it's part of a mission.

Then that was the most random thing i've picked up. Now, I've found a lot of stuff that you can pick up. Now i've picked up a large can of something, a burger, sex toy, ketchup bottle, a piece of sidewalk, some other piece of concrete, cigarette, and some other things.

I picked up a newspaper and a coffee cup and then pee'd in it and gave it back to the person colgate.gif

Baltimorean

I bumped into a security guard and stole his walkiez.

Then I threw it at him.

A cookie.

--------------------

98.9999999% Of people are smarter then Dawg1990, if you're part of the 1.1111111% that are somehow stupider then him, you should just kill yourself now. Put this in your signature if you agree.

I am not sure who Dawg1990 is but your percentages don't add up to 100

That's possibly the point.....

.Up&Coming.

You said brick twice. lol.gif

I've picked up mostly stuff like that...There isn't that much variety.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz