diamonds are a girls best friend

muttdawg509

muttdawg509

suicidal.gif ok, I just finished the diamonds are a girls best friend mission, and I'm stuck like so many other people, I have scrolled through my whole phone book and called everybody, and nothing..... I was just wondering if anybody made it to this point and got stuck? do I need to do more side missions or restart or what? suicidal.gif

muttdawg509

wow!! thanx for the f-----g help, not 1 reply? whats the point of a damn forum that u can't get help on?

Just wait, people should be calling you. At the end the missions seemed to trickle in slowly, you have to wait on phone calls from people instead of driving to their locations like earlier in the game.

It seems like alot of people feel that the game is busted because missions don't always happen right away or they are doing a mission and the next part doesn't happen right away. I just stayed patient and never once had a problem with any missions, sometimes you just have to give them time.

Patience is definitely the key towards the end, as sometimes it will take a while for people to call.

Be sure to check your e-mails from time-to-time, as replying to them may help progress the storyline.

clEsyRO.gif

stealthboy50

I just done the mission but got phil jimmy bernie loads more to do. How much further does the storyline go after them lot.

wow!! thanx for the f-----g help, not 1 reply? whats the point of a damn forum that u can't get help on?

dude from the time of your posts you didnt even wait an hour before freaking out....gg

i had done all the other missions except the last one before that one, after that pegorino called and had the last series of missions going in one...

muttdawg509
Patience is definitely the key towards the end, as sometimes it will take a while for people to call.

Be sure to check your e-mails from time-to-time, as replying to them may help progress the storyline.

I played for 2 days waiting for a mission ( about 6 hours of real time) I drove around getting drunk with friends getting everybodys like meter and respect up to 100 percent, I stole cars, captured criminals, stabbed people in the park in the late night hours,messed around in that fountain in the middle of middle park (u know the one from the opening credits from FRIENDS?) but nothing ever came up....but I already restarted which isnt a big deal because the game is fun regardless