GTAV Fall 2010

flacotanner

flacotanner

ok well here is the website with the article...i first received this in an email...its a weekly email they send out and well heres the site

GTAV Fall 2010

heres what the email said

"It might be a decet option after you've completed Grand Theft Auto IV, and speaking of which, could we see GTAV in 2010?........................................GTAV To Release In 2010?

Could it be...? One analyst believes we'll see the next Grand Theft Auto installment during the latter half of 2010, and that's not too far away. It's actually quite plausible, too, but at least give us a chance to enjoy GTAIV first!"

and then i clicked on the link and heres the article from the website i posted above

"GTAV To Release In Fall 2010?

See Full ImageGamers just can't get enough of GTA these days, so it's no surprise to see fans speculating on a possible release for the fifth installment. Chances are, many gamers are still knee-deep in GTAIV, but that doesn't mean they can't look to the future, right?

Well, a quote from industry analyst Michael Pachter, made some time ago, has only recently come to our attention. It seems like it could be a viable prediction, but we wonder where he gets his information from... Check it out:

“I actually think they already have a story in mind. GTA5 is already in the planning stage and my guess is you’ll see [the next GTA] in two and a half years. In fall of 2010, there’ll be Grand Theft Auto 5.”

That's a pretty specific statement, and we'd love to know more about this. It's obvious that there will be another GTA, but how does he know they have a "story in mind?" We figure he can accurately predict a release date - it's part of his job, after all - but the fall of 2010 is a very firm statement, and again, we wonder if Rockstar has released information on GTAV that only "insiders" have seen. Two and a half years is a distinct possibility, but things could change if/when EA acquires Take-Two, which is a move that some gamers are dreading. Stay tuned for more."

well i know im already hyped for it...i started gettin hyped up for it a few days after gtaiv released....know how good gtaiv is makes me just cant wait to see how good v will be

Edited by flacotanner

OMG.....you suck at playing GTA. I just pwned you so bad.....so bad......i cant even think of a metaphor for it!!!

http://www.leonefamilymafia.co.nr is an awesome website!!

PSN ID = flacotanner

San Andreas Multiplayer = [TDR]FLACO

user posted image

D3str0y3r177

gta v is gonna be for the newer consoles like ps4 the next gta is gonna be gta (city name) it like the same thing for the ps2 gta III came out then followed vice city then san andreas

Dackiiweed
gta v is gonna be for the newer consoles like ps4 the next gta is gonna be gta (city name) it like the same thing for the ps2 gta III came out then followed vice city then san andreas

We wont get new consoles this early confused.gif

mcleod_69_69_69
gta v is gonna be for the newer  consoles like ps4 the next gta is gonna be gta (city name) it like the same thing for the ps2 gta III came out then followed vice city then san andreas

agreed, 10 years or so before sony release another console. I mean PS2 got to is best when FFXII and that was last year, the graphic were amazing. PS3 has only just begun. But GTA 5 2010, now they say that but every game is postponed so don't get too excited, A.

gta v is gonna be for the newer  consoles like ps4 the next gta is gonna be gta (city name) it like the same thing for the ps2 gta III came out then followed vice city then san andreas

I think he means like with GTA III we had a load of games

then GTA IV came

GTA V will be for the next set of consoles

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Laslow said that they were already bouncing ideas of one another for the new game.

My guess is the guy also heard this and lent it the credibility of his prestigious title

"The right honorable industry analyst"

Just because they got a script planned or already writing it doesnt mean they could release it that soon. That would mean they have been working on IV and V back to back pretty much, which I guess wouldn't really surprise me. BUT I think this info is bullsh*t for the most part. All I can believe at this point is the script, and I can imagine them being in talks for the next one. But I would want to believe they want to take some time off first and try to enjoy IV. I mean it took them longer then two years to make IV, so think about it. If it's going to look as good or better then IV I am sure they were working on it the same time as IV.

What everyone is saying is it wont be called GTA5 unless its on a new console. This new game will be like Vice City or San Andreas was to GTA3. This will just expand on what we have on GTA4.

I think if there was to be a GTA V i would be longer than 2 years before it was released. GTA IV was only just released and it took 4 years to make it i think they would want to make GTA V better than GTA IV so it would be more than 2 years.

Just because they got a script planned or already writing it doesnt mean they could release it that soon. That would mean they have been working on IV and V back to back pretty much, which I guess wouldn't really surprise me. BUT I think this info is bullsh*t for the most part. All I can believe at this point is the script, and I can imagine them being in talks for the next one. But I would want to believe they want to take some time off first and try to enjoy IV. I mean it took them longer then two years to make IV, so think about it. If it's going to look as good or better then IV I am sure they were working on it the same time as IV.

Actually R* North staff are on holiday for the next month which im not surprised about at all. In regards to GTA V on newer consoles from what im sure Sony has said there won't be a PS4 until at least 2016 they said they wanted people to have a chance to have the PS3 for awhile without releasing a new console so soon and they'd have to buy that.

It's so funny how everyone here thinks they know when and what platform the next game will be released on. Uhh..

I think he means like with GTA III we had a load of games

then GTA IV came

GTA V will be for the next set of consoles

ok just because that has happened before doesnt mean it will again.

the ps1 (and other consols/pc) had GTA1 and 2 so why does the fact the ps2 only had gta3 make you think that the ps3 cant have 4 and 5?

id quite like to see rockstar taking it home for gta5. set it in scotland :]

GTA3Freak-2001

Do you know why they are called analysts? Its because most often they pull their predictions from their backsides!

Honestly I don't think he knows anything and is just stating the obvious, there is no doubt R* are thinking about another game and the 2010 release prediction. Well that's just a good guess based on past games and the way the game cycle works. What it will be called is anyone's guess but again all we have is the past to look at.

GTA IV took them 4 years, because they were doing that game for new consoles and they had new game engine to work with.

Now they already have experience with the new consoles and game engine, so the next installment takes much less time.

blitsbebop

IV took long because it was made from ground up.

V I bet will be useing the same Euphoria engine with all the sounds and stuff.

IV was the hardest game they work on so far.

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

well they had started work on GTA4 before San Andreas was released

I don't think R* staff are now just sitting around doing nothing after working on this game for four years. They probably have GTA V already in process, after all it is their signature game.

.... there isn't gona be a ps4 till like.. 2020 or some sit.. ffs why do morons keep saying " they're gona wait for the next consoles" when these ones are new and have updates so will be new for a long time..

blitsbebop

I don't think R* staff are now just sitting around doing nothing after working on this game for four years. They probably have GTA V already in process, after all it is their signature game.

They are humans too...they have familys just like WE DO!

They are going on a break (a short one) then work on DLC for 360.

They are not done with IV just yet.

OMG; they are human

blitsbebop

OMG; they are human

Was that suppose to be a joke ?

All I'm saying is stop trying to over-work them just for a new GTA game.

Be happy with the last 4 games (3,VC,SA and IV) we got now.

EDIT: Make that 6 games since we have to add in the PSP games.

blitsbebop
We want more now. No excuses tounge2.gif

I'm fine with IV....if R* stopped makeing GTA I would be happy because IV was pretty much my dream game.