question X2

Darrell

I was dating Denise and all of a sudden she started wanting to Dance. thats all she ever wanted to do. after about the 13th (Yes, 13th. i have no life.) time I took her dancing in the Club in Idlewood, the lettering of Idlewood and the Club was green!! Yes, GSF does own the place. can anyone explain this for me becuz im clueless!!

Also, Does any one know about the AT-400?

Thanks in advance.

Bad~Boy#17

Yes, Denise do likes to dance a lot in my game to. But what do you mean the club and the lettering being green ? My letters, when I drive into a certain area don't have, colors.

And the at-400 is parked in a giant hangar in LV airport

bman_triads

For me, when I enter a place that is completely owned by either Ballas or GSF, it sometimes turns their colours. Like if Idlewood is COMPLETELY owned by Ballas, sometimes it will turn Red (or ballas color) then back to white. This is more often with Ballas for me.

And for the Denise thing, I took her to the bar for like until a little over half, then she wanted to go dancing for all the dates till I got the pimp outift.

Mine always change colours when i enter a territory but not until i hit R2.

So, as i drive/walk/fly into the area, its white, i press R2 and then i comes up. very random, i know, but i find it rather cool cos i can sort of trigger it to come up.

xNamexTakenx

What!?! This never happened to me! What systems are you guys on? I wanna try this out, myself.

xNamexTakenx

What do you mean, exactly? Do you mean the names of the area show up a different colour (As in Idlewood, Ganton, etc.)? Or do you mean letters on buildings and such (Like Alhambra and Ten Green Bottles)?

And when/how does it happen?

Do what you got to do then kill her after she gives you a gift. Unless of course you like the feature. That is unless, of course, you like dating the girlfriends.