What are the paths/options in the game?

Iloveggw

Can anyone list all the available options in the missions and side missions? An example would be like the one in "Ivan The Not So Terrible" mission in which you can save or kill Ivan! I'm a completionist so I would like to explore every possible options there are to offered in the missions and side missions!

tarquin biscuitbarrel

kill ivan (vlad mission) or let him live - minor (leads to a 'random ped' mission)

kill cherise (dwaynes girlfriend) or let her live - minor (leads to a 'random ped' mission)

kill dwayne or kill playboy x - major.

kill clarence (dealer in a francis mission) or let him live - minor (leads to a 'random ped' mission)

kill francis or kill derrick - minor (different dialogue/cutscene)

kill darko or let him live - minor (different dialogue/cutscene)

deal or revenge - major.

I don't know about killing dwayne or playboy being a major choice, doesn't change much, dwayne becomes your friend and you get playboy's pad, or you get 25,000 for killing Dwayne and playboy ditches

However Killing Francis allows you to do some extra missions for Derrick, I don't know if it works the other way I'm not that far on my second go around yet

What about sparing Ivan? Do you still get the same reward if you did kill him? So, when is it wise to make two copies of the same game data?

Edited by Iloveggw

Don't read if you havn't met U.L.

The second mission for U.L. Paper, when you have a shootout in the old parking lot, you don't have to kill the guy funding terrorists, but the mission seems different from the others, there is no text, just the flashing blue or red over him and he drops his gun. He just disapperars if you walk away.

• 2 weeks later...

-For the "IT'S YOUR CALL" mission, there is an extra cutscene if you attacked the loan sharks after you had warned Roman or you would call Roman if you attacked the loan sharks before they went into the hardware store! Or if you let the loan sharks go into the hardware store, Roman will give you a phone call with a filthy dialogue!

-For the "THREE A CROWD" mission, there is a different cutscene for when you injure Mallorie and another one if you injure Michelle! In addition, if you have star(s) when you just drop the two ladies off, Michelle will say there's the police in the cutscene! Another thing is that if you trashed the car before dropping the ladies off, then you will get a cutscene!

-After you had completed the "THREE A CROWD" mission, you have an option to call Michelle or she eventually will call you, but depending on who is the caller there will be a different conversation!

-For the "FIRST DATE" mission, you will get a cutscene if you scared Michelle off!

Edited by Iloveggw

If I am missing anything from the missions that I had posted about, then tell me!