gta4 is so sad in single player :(

GrigoriRasputin

GrigoriRasputin

i never would of thought id be saying this but gta4 is a disgrace to the gta franchise they took out the extreme majority of things that made gta gta and ign has the cojones to give it a 10 are they idiots or just corrupt? where the hell is the chain gun??flame thrower infinite hp ammo cheats the awesome 100% award they listened to the dumbasses that insisted on realistic over unrealistic sandbox gameplay and this turned out god damn idiots destroyed this game series i was hopeing to never touch squids row but gta4 has nothing to what i expected from the game WTF is the point of graphics?? euphoria engine if theires nothing to do i beat storyline got the abilities from the annoying pricks aka gf and the homosexual stalkers that constantly harass me via the phone my god roman seems like a needy bitch if i knew him in rl id break his kneecaps im betting 20 bucks next gta will include the OBVIOUS things missing from gta4 and theyll bullsh*t and say WE NEVER would of thought this stuff was going to be missed ANY1 want to make a wager against me?? ive shot THOUSANDS of cops peds vehicles with the same crap weapons nothing new to use in the rampages i have m4 rpg thats it nothing else thats worth a shet i have 2.2MILLION and i aint got shet to buy supposedly nico is supposed to be a pathetic bum who cant afford a mansion and yet i have 2.2 OMFG its a hack /mod/ im full of it THERES no1 to shoot that actually proves amusing i hardly ever get more then 2 idiot russians shooting crap at me no riot codes this game is all glitz and glamour and in the core a piece of steamy sh*t this game is a COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE im not asking for the random crap from sa all i want is my basic fun equipment flamethrower chaingun riot codes infinite hp ammo if this aint released in dlc FOR FREE i will not buy the next gta i dont give a flying puck if its game cover is covered with platinum i wont buy it and u know what I HOPE EA BUYS RTAKE TWO just so i can have a little retribution towards their transgression against my patience wallet and to the least my hopes and dreams

Fuzzknuckles

LOL

OL

OL

Why did you make a new account, just to start an argument?

Signatures are dumb anyway.

GrigoriRasputin

not really i post topics and messages and see where i am wrong trying to see where is my logic wrong if u want to raise hell then thats my cup of tea as well tounge.gif

Why dont you just play Crackdown? Its pretty much everything you want GTA4 to be

SantiagoDomingo

Perhaps if you learned to write I might be able to carry on an intelligent discussion about whatever it is you posted.

Coltrane's Muse

Supposed "lack of content" depresses you? Seek a therapist -- immediately.

user posted image

Razor Sharp

well.. the things you say are "missing" are things I never touched in any GTA. I never used cheats, plus I know alot of people don´t do because it will affect the 100%.

I don´t even know what chaingun you mean and I hardly ever used the flamethrower.

so it might be things YOU are missing, but R* definately didn´t f*ck up by not including a flamethrower

Why dont you just play Crackdown? Its pretty much everything you want GTA4 to be

Crackdown was actually more fun.

GrigoriRasputin

played crackdown beat it couple times trully a good game to bad their wont be a sequel but to the point crackdown and gta4 cant really substitute each other gta series was a certain percentage of reality bullsh*t and and the progression of a random joe going from bum to Antonio "Tony" Montana status and a mixture of things such as taxi missions and all that i dont really care for the taxi missions and crap like that or the tony montana parts its nice to see rockstar take the story to a new direction but what i cant stand is the removal of the rampageing and haveing fun part it gets be bloody pissed to play gta4 for only like 3 4 weeks and im already bored and loosing my mind

GrigoriRasputin

peter ur right nailing ppl with the nailgun to cars and driving around was hilarious

Fuzzknuckles

There were no rampages in San Andreas, either.

Oh well. You fail at life, punctuation and game appreciation.

GrigoriRasputin

LOL you dont know the chain gun LMAO???? t5he big monstrous gun in sa that would rip anything and everything a new one in a matter of seconds?? well in simple my friend its the weapon based on the annihilator attack chopper or the gun arnold swazzenager or what ever u spell it used in the film cant remember right now but u should get an idea

Fuzzknuckles
You fail at life....

Don't we all?

I excel. They'll write books about me one day.

"Being AWESOME for Dummies".

Coltrane's Muse

I suppose a bantam level of hubris was to be expected; good day to you, sir.

user posted image

emigrating
You fail at life....

Don't we all?

"Being AWESOME for Dummies".

I would consider dying a failure, so ... you fail biggrin.gif

Fuzzknuckles

I suppose a bantam level of hubris was to be expected; good day to you, sir.

It's hard to be humble when you're THIS awesome.

GrigoriRasputin

omfg i never really cared for punctuation if i wanted to type fancy and waste time id do it ive never had the reason to do anything that gains me nothing and everything that results is useless kind of like a lawn u spend hundreds on it and u gain nothing but bills and a green colored parasite if punctuation was necessary for ppl to understand what im typeing how come u answered my topic lol?? i never disrespected any1 of you so please keep the f*cking aggressive bullsh*t out of here answer with common decency or get the puck out

well.. the things you say are "missing" are things I never touched in any GTA. I never used cheats, plus I know alot of people don´t do because it will affect the 100%.

I don´t even know what chaingun you mean and I hardly ever used the flamethrower.

so it might be things YOU are missing, but R* definately didn´t f*ck up by not including a flamethrower

Cheating does not affect 100%, as I pointed out here. edit: anyone proove me wrong?

btw, correct spelling: Arnold SCHWARZENEGGER

GrigoriRasputin

and for the ppl that are replying like typical idiots with hosile posts show me how am i wrong and not just typeing crap for no good reason other then for ur pursuit in being a internet bully LOL if ppl didnt complain about anything their wouldnt be improvement how can u fix somtin if u dont know its broken?? unless ur psyquic and u can read minds but baseing it on the the majority of ppl will phase this possibility out for a reasonable understanding of this post

Nice trolling.

The lack of intellect you display in attempting to get your poorly formed point across is grating.

and for the ppl that are replying like typical idiots with hosile posts show me how am i wrong and not just typeing crap for no good reason other then for ur pursuit in being a internet bully LOL if ppl didnt complain about anything their wouldnt be improvement how can u fix somtin if u dont know its broken?? unless ur psyquic and u can read minds but baseing it on the the majority of ppl will phase this possibility out for a reasonable understanding of this post

what?

anyway, R* don't listen to fanboys anyway. The Houser guys repeatedly told the media that THEY DO WHAT THEY PLEASE. Not what you want.

Coltrane's Muse

We're all "internet bullies", to an extent. Besides, you're posting on a forum comprised (mainly) of avid devotees to the franchise -- did you expect your opinion regarding your perceived poor construction of this title to be received with open arms?

In a perfect world, perhaps, but recognize that it isn't. Never will be, either.

user posted image

SantiagoDomingo

I find it insulting if you type something and purposely don't use good grammar or punctuation. That is like saying we aren't good enough to be afforded the time and effort it takes to add a period or two. It also would make your posts more legible, I wouldn't have to use my secret decoder ring to understand it. Until you write correctly, no worthwhile responses from me.

omfg i never really cared for punctuation if i wanted to type fancy and waste time id do it ive never had the reason to do anything that gains me nothing and everything that results is useless kind of like a lawn u spend hundreds on it and u gain nothing but bills and a green colored parasite if punctuation was necessary for ppl to understand what im typeing how come u answered my topic lol?? i never disrespected any1 of you so please keep the f*cking aggressive bullsh*t out of here answer with common decency or get the puck out

You don't have to be "fancy" to use punctuation, but it gets your point across in a much more understandable fashion. It's not even a waste of time because as you get into college, it starts becoming second nature to write eloquent paragraphs and using correct punctuation so at least for me I don't try any harder to type this than it was for you to type that mambojambo you wrote. Oh and btw spending money on your lawn is not a waste of time or money, it makes your house that much more aesthetically appealing and to people that is good enough. Why don't you just stop showering or brushing your teeth, that's a waste of money and time you don't get anything from it except cleanliness and people don't think you are a complete scrub. I would suggest philosophizing is not your best skill, so don't quit your day job.