Hidden stores

Sufferance

Sufferance

I noticed theres quite a few unmarked stores on GTA IV like cluckin bell's and burger shots. Maybe all these rumors about hidden clothing shops arent really rumor's after all. But just for the sake of finding out the truth im devoting as much of my spare time as I can scouring GTA IV for whatever I can find. I know there's the fact that I havent noticed any before but thats just because the cluckin bell and burger shot shops are alot easier to spot.

I found another bar to play darts in, but it doesn't come up on the map for some reason. Wonder if there's another place to play pool?

flyingmonkey97

I've had something weird happen to me, a Burgershot icon in Bohan actually disappeared from the map, and I cannot take people their for dates anymore. Now I have to drive another few minutes to take Carmen out on dates whatsthat.gif

I'm looking out for these hidden stores aswel, I'd like some more glasses or hats.

SaintJimmy

haha, that sounds awesome. especially in a place like NY where theres so many doors/buildings etc, just a few of them have doors that you can go in. that'd be sweet!

Axe_Gaijin
I noticed theres quite a few unmarked stores on GTA IV like cluckin bell's and burger shots. Maybe all these rumors about hidden clothing shops arent really rumor's after all. But just for the sake of finding out the truth im devoting as much of my spare time as I can scouring GTA IV for whatever I can find. I know there's the fact that I havent noticed any before but thats just because the cluckin bell and burger shot shops are alot easier to spot.

All those places are listed on your paper map.

Sufferance

lol damn, they are aren't they. Well I beat the game anyway so I dont have much else to do aside from multiplayer so I might as well keep my eyes open and see if I can find anything.

lol damn, they are aren't they. Well I beat the game anyway so I dont have much else to do aside from multiplayer so I might as well keep my eyes open and see if I can find anything.

Or you could try to find the stunt jumps, flying rats, random peds, brucie export vehicles, and the stevie text-message cars. If that's done then there's still the assassin missions, the little jacob delivery missions, car races, most wanted lists, flying under all the bridges, taking all the heli tours, etc.