When at MAX speed !

Bobby.J

When im hitting max speed, mostly in the faster cars of the game....

The road, lamp-posts, and pretty much every other surroundings dissapear..?

i noticed this when i was hitting max speed smashing through the toll booths then drifting around a bend..

happens alot of the time, Anyone else have this problem?

quite annoying.

Its not tunnel vision...

can tell its just a major defect in the game....not a "graphical detail"

and im talkin of flat out speeds in an infernus, Maxed out !

Hmm, I also drove quite fast in GTA, do you feel framerate dropping? Cause i do=/ Especially when its raining..

Hmm, I also drove quite fast in GTA, do you feel framerate dropping? Cause i do=/ Especially when its raining..

Yeah i noticed that too...

also if you run down about 10 peds at a time the frame rate drops rediculously

7.62 hiberNative

i've whined about the framerate since the day i layed my eyes on the game.

but now i don't care. haven't noticed the disappearing lamp posts or road (wtf?!) before.

I have the 360 version, it does that for me every now and then. It's a problem with loading all the data from the disc, it can't do it fast enough so you get some things not appearing as quick. I got it a few times when I went into a Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell, the cashier was there, but no counter for about 2-3 seconds.

Only happened to me once when i jumped out of a chopper. I was standing in mid air near some buildings for about 5 or 6 seconds then the stairs i was standing on appeared.

Never happened when driving fast. (360 version)

SA_FUGITIVE

OYAAA, I been meaning to mention this, the software exceeds the hardware. we get this all the time,

The xbox is just a small low-power cheap computer.

Lmao I don't get this on either versions, to the retard posting before its not small or cheap the Xbox 360, it packs a lot of hardware for a price, if you don't like it go buy a custom PC?? And oh yeh you won't get GTA on a PC will you?

If you are having problems with this its nothing to do with the 360 or PS3 but the optical drive. Tbh I don't see this as much as some of you people moan about.

tarquin biscuitbarrel

i've seen this only in the booth tunnel (xbox 360), and i drive top speed anywhere because i don't care about crashing.

at about 9am star junction is very busy and sometimes see over 30 cars on the screen at one time, the framerate drops a bit, but it's still playable.

running over piles of pedestrians has never effected my framerate.

yeah i've noticed that it f***s up alot, i've seen buildings that are block format and about 10 seconds later they begin to load, also not had stuff load for example, I was speeding down the highway and just crashed and flew out of my window screen, there was nothing there at all, then I noticed after 10 seconds the road blocks laoded, kinda annoying as if they laoded they could have been easily dodged sad.gif

MIKEYBOYCARDIFF

I get this occasionally too, the odd lamp post or other detail suddenly appears wedged in my bumper... It seems to be getting worse as I progress further through the game - my parking spaces, the cars appear, and then the yellow paint appears about 5s later! I am using playboys space after I killed him though

On the deck of playboy's house it seems to be the worst. If you turn around in a full circle all of his plants, the grill and everything need to appear again, even the big crate up there. When I drive, somtimes things take awhile to appear and when I respawn from death I have to wait a minute before peds and cars appear again sometimes.

I have the 360 version, it does that for me every now and then. It's a problem with loading all the data from the disc, it can't do it fast enough so you get some things not appearing as quick. I got it a few times when I went into a Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell, the cashier was there, but no counter for about 2-3 seconds.

Ya I also have the 360 version and i get it alot.... kind of annoying when driving fast and i hit an invisible barrier or wall. It also crashes when going to fast and it starts getting a grey road and the xbox crashes saying disc unreadable.....

It's happened a few times for me. The most annoying part is when low fences or the like, that aren't destructible, suddenly spawn out of nowhere, and send Niko crashing through the windshield.

i noticed this when i was hitting max speed smashing through the toll booths then drifting around a bend..

yeh, i get this on exactly the same road (near the toll booths). The road seems to dissapear for a few seconds...

Edited by sagemred

Never experienced it much on this game ( PS3 version ), and the times it did happen, it didn't have anything compared to crackdown on the 360.

Driving top speed in the agency car, then randomly smashing into thin air, and 5 seconds later a car appears out of no where along with the rest of the scenery and road/building textures.

Im on 360 and whenever I drive really fast things also dissapear and when I even try like, max speed with vincent the framerate goes down really bad.

Crazy Asian
When im hitting max speed, mostly in the faster cars of the game....

The road, lamp-posts, and pretty much every other surroundings dissapear..?

happens alot of the time, Anyone else have this problem?

quite annoying.

Motion blur

Yea, this isn't tunnel vision or anything like that... It's just a flaw in the game, the rendering isn't fast enough to keep up when you're going that fast, if you take a really fast car out to the airport and get up to high speed, look under your front wheels and you'll notice the headlight beams are actually a few feet behind where they should be, lol you're going to fast for your headlights to keep up!

Faster than the speed of light!