BEST CAR EVER!

biggayarno

what the hell does that mean???

He means he's not in the mood to yell at you for doing such an idiotic thing as posting a misleading topic title just to get more attention. Not the best way to start your membership here, my friend. On topic, for having done that, find out for yourself.

stop the abbreviations, what does smg stand for??

Sesame Midget Gun

user posted image

Crazy Asian

definitely has to be a joke.

dragonrock

OMG, sub machine gun.

biggayarno

oy thats just really rude, just because i don't spend my whole f**king life playing games like you losers, it doesn't give you a reason to be agro, get a f**king life!!!

Nick Papagiorgio

1. Open GTAIV case

2. Open Manual titled "Liberty City Guidebook"

3. Turn to page 2

4. Look where it says "in vehicle controls"

5. The second command called "Left Bumper" (or L1 for Playstation3) is the button you press to shoot out of a car.

6. Have a nice day!

Want me to wipe your ass too? Free of charge.

oy thats just really rude, just because i don't spend my whole f**king life playing games like you losers, it doesn't give you a reason to be agro, get a f**king life!!!

Well, considering the SMG is a primary weapon in the game this whole board is focused on, it's safe to assume you'd know what it is, and also considering SMG is the name of the weapon in game, it seems more logical to call it an SMG on the board as well, no?

Also, for complaining about abbreviations, you seem to have picked an odd word to abbreviate yourself.

lolwut

user posted image

1. Open GTAIV case

2. Open Manual titled "Liberty City Guidebook"

3. Turn to page 2

4. Look where it says "in vehicle controls"

5. The second command called "Left Bumper" (or L1 for Playstation3) is the button you press to shoot out of a car.

6. Have a nice day!

Want me to wipe your ass too? Free of charge.

user posted image

sharhomo the 2nd

f*ck .. biggayarno you are raterded i mean who makes up stupid post topics to draw attention to there stupid retarded questions .. stop wasting my f*cking time by making stupid game forum topics .. f*ck YOU c*nt

i actully have downe syndrome you know

Are you trying to be funny? Because you're failing.

why is everybody so mean?

Because, if you aren't baiting them on purpose you are a very stupid person and need to be reprimanded as such. I can't imagine that you are actually this stupid yet you know how to use a keyboard so I'm hedging my bets on you baiting people with asshole questions.

My brother has downs, you don't have downs. You're just a jack off.

CaptainKon

because you sir/madam have been what we call a douchebag. Your trolling, i believe thats what its called and you dont know much about guns or videogames and you asked kindly but people are still pissed off you trolled and your telling people here that they are losers. That mr. douchebag is why everyone is being so mean. i chose to take no side because i'm a pirate and i always win no matter what.

biggay and sharhomo are multis...

Not only did they BOTH join on the same day, they both have the same idiotic insults and have a reference to homosexuality in there names.

EDIT:

CaptainKon:

First Lyric = Heretic Anthem

Second Lyric = Vermillion.

mirite?

user posted image

CaptainKon

Not only did they BOTH join on the same day, they both have the same idiotic insults and have a reference to homosexuality in there names.

EDIT:

CaptainKon:

mirite?

right on the money pal. it's actually my favorite part in vermilion and i watched

and had to put that in my sig

its not that i dont like corey taylor its that i think its funny when his mask gets in the way of his singing

it sounds like he says: "Well if your five five five then im dick dick dick. Whats it like to be a heri dick

GTA3Freak-2001

You get a cookie for that, spot on there pal! Same IP's and all.

cookie.gif

EDIT:

CaptainKon:

mirite?

right on the money pal. it's actually my favorite part in vermilion and i watched

and had to put that in my sig

its not that i dont like corey taylor its that i think its funny when his mask gets in the way of his singing

it sounds like he says: "Well if your five five five then im dick dick dick. Whats it like to be a heri dick

There's Stone Sour, another band he's in but I personally think it's crap. And Lamb of GOd is awesome, you cannot like slipknot and not like lamb of god.

user posted image

cookie.gif

Wow! A moderator cookie! Those are like freaking golden man.

user posted image

cookie.gif

I thought that was a pizza... bored.gif

Does he get a pizza instead? tounge.gif

Lance_Vance_Dance2

If im not mistaken "agro" is a massivly multiplayer online role playing game ( i didnt aprieviate it for you, douche.) term. so im geussing you play loads of games, all by yourself and have no social skills at all. Thats why you made a misleading topic asking a question that is increadibly easy to answer, and to find your self. just to say, its Left bumber ( again did not abriavieate) and Left 1 ( once again) on the Playstation 3 ( thats the last time). If you still do not understand, look at the wonderfully numbered step through step above me.

umm, my friend who played Gta IV for the first time at my house picked up on the controls really easy. You're a head dick.