Un-official Little things...

zsakul2

Well, I have been posting alot of little small details about the game lately.. And i figured why not an thread for the little things.. But big details... Explain what they are in your post give as much detail as you can and maybe were you found this ect...

If can please use the following form..

[Form]

What was it? :

Where was it? :

If you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them :

How did you come across it?.. :

Can you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect.. :

Was it interactive? "i.e Could you interfere with it and something happen as a result ect.." :

[end of form]

^ If you have anything you think i should add to the form please tell me. smile.gif

[Little details]

What was it? : Roaches crawling on wallsWhere was it? : In the hospital where you 

get the scrubs for the mission to kill the guy in the hospital

If you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them : I don't have any pictures the roache's move to fast!How did you come across it?.. : Was in there blowing up patients with grenades  :blush: Can you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect.. : Go into a hospital, Or maybe any other building probably preferrably your apartment..  And watch the bottom of the walls ect..Was it interactive? "i.e Could you interfere with it and something happen as a result ect.." : It moved to fast i couldn't find out if i could kill it.

What was it? : A guy fixing his broken engine on side of road.. He had pulled over got out of car lifted trunk put the thing to hold it up and then started messing around inside of it   Where was it? : I don't know i can't remember some odd textured paved road/pathway like thing..If you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them : Ain't got none didn't have camera at time.How did you come across it?.. : Was driving :/Can you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect.. : Just drive around till you see it i guessWas it interactive? "i.e Could you interfere with it and something happen as a result ect.." : If you bump him he says "HEY FIXING MY CAR HERE" Or something along the lines of that

What was it? : Roadwork.. I saw the roadwork guys orange cones ect on a messed up part of road.. Big whoop.. The thing that caught my eye was the guy using the sledge hammer to beat chunks of the road away :oWhere was it? : UMMM let me check my map lets see.. middle park? Close to a rampIf you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them : No picturesHow did you come across it?.. : Was doing corner flips off of a ramp to try and get achivement "Rolled over"Can you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect.. : Find a road building place thing like middle park i guess :/Was it interactive? "i.e Could you interfere with it and something happen as a result ect.." No you cannot pick it up :

What was it? : Weird blue coloured armWhere was it? : Mr. Faustins Club ( Behind stage, near the cart with Toliet Paper, move the cart over and press LB)If you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them : NegativeHow did you come across it?.. : trying to see if i could pick up toliet paper rolls and throw them at peopleCan you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect.. : "( Behind stage, near the cart with Toliet Paper, move the cart over and press LB)"Was it interactive? "i.e Could you interfere with it and something happen as a result ect.." : You could throw it at people, if you call that Interactive

^ Thank's "Wearingnothing"

hat was it? When you carjack some people their foot gets stuck on the accelerator, pretty damn funny.Where was it? Everywhere where there is cars, but quite rare to happenIf you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them. NopeHow did you come across it? Carjacking, i was pretty damn confused as i thought the guy was just scared and driving off, even though there was a bullet in his face.Can you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect: Already explained.Was it interactive? If you call interactive getting runover by a dead guy.

^ Thank's "Furnace"

ADDED NEW ONE ^

Please use the format if posting or you won't be put into this first post.

[Note: I don't want anyone spamming about "OMG GTA SA WAS BETTER IT HAD 1337 CAR M0DDING AND ALL THIS STUFF" "NO GTA IVS BETTER BLA BLA BLA" I don't care for that i would like to keep this only about the little details please no flame wars and i'd like if you'd post and only post if your posting a little detail using the above format.

Or if you are commenting on some little details ect... I don't care if you don't think these matter they do they're cool...] icon14.gif

If you think i should add anything else to this post tell me

*If you use the correct format and atleast some proper english you will be put into this post..*

I'd love it if you also posted the little things you can do like hooking a truck into a trailer or something of that sort "Dont know if you can actually do that.."

Edited by zsakul2

Really no one has any?

Well you can post anything about the game you noticed that you could do/was cool ect.. Also if you view atleast please post

John Jacques

I love it when I see peopl fixing their cars. As a similiar occurance, a guy was checking his trunk in a parking lot icon14.gif

You sometimes see police traffic stops. A cop car has pulled over a civilian car and the cop is searching around in the boot. I’ve watched a couple and the civilian has always been let go after the search. Don’t know if that always happens though.

They seem to happen randomly, although there is a permanent one on one of the bridges (but I can’t remember which one)

You sometimes see police traffic stops. A cop car has pulled over a civilian car and the cop is searching around in the boot. I’ve watched a couple and the civilian has always been let go after the search. Don’t know if that always happens though.

They seem to happen randomly, although there is a permanent one on one of the bridges (but I can’t remember which one)

East... is it? East Borough Bridge?

Or something, I don't know. Near the toll booths.

The cars have working dome lights, that little light that goes on when you open the doors. Reflector tape is actually reflective, such as cones on the street, fire figther's jackets, garbage men's jackets. The way Niko actually steers the car when you drive, when you're turning you can actually see putting one hand over the other. The way the the water on the street splashes up when you are driving, and the way everything is still wet when the rain stops, it doesn't instantly dry up. And when it is raining, any blood on your car will be washed off. The way lights reflect off the wet streets. The way people try to cover themselves with news papers and other stuff if it starts raining. If you get the angle right, you can see on the windshield of most cars where the wipers wipe, and the parts where they dont reach are kinda dirty. The price info inside of the taxis are the real prices. The medallions on the hood of the taxis. The way the lady who does the navigation speech in the cars actually says "bing-bong" sometimes when you are supposed to turn instead of the actual noise. Thats all I can think of right now.

Newspaper stands: you hit one and see every individual newspaper fly all over the place. And the guy selling them said, "Want to feel like sh*t? Buy a newspaper!"

WearingNothing

What was it? : Weird blue coloured arm

Where was it? : Mr. Faustins Club ( Behind stage, near the cart with Toliet Paper, move the cart over and press LB)

If you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them : Negative

How did you come across it?.. : trying to see if i could pick up toliet paper rolls and throw them at people

Can you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect.. : "( Behind stage, near the cart with Toliet Paper, move the cart over and press LB)"

Was it interactive? "i.e Could you interfere with it and something happen as a result ect.." : You could throw it at people, if you call that Interactive

I love it when I see peopl fixing their cars. As a similiar occurance, a guy was checking his trunk in a parking lot  icon14.gif

thats why I love this game. they added so much cool stuff. I mean I was watching that guy for 18 hours and he was checking his trunk bored.gif I love it. Also a guy cleaning the streets with a broom! omg rockstar rocks at making games. That guy was cleaning was moving his broom around and it looked like he was cleaning the streets lol. SOOO MUCH FUN. I was like "freeze" and he was raising his hands and dropped the broom. Then he ran away and never came back. I was so sad I cried for like 8 days non stop. He was moving around with a broom in his hands cryani.gif

Did you ever see a game where a guy has got a broom in his hands?! Rockstar is a genius. They are simply the best at making games. I've never got so much gameplay out of a dvd in my life. 18 hours straight looking at guys checking their trunks in a parking lot. I noticed when you come near them they actually stop looking at their trunk and look at you as if you were about to do something to them. when they face you instead of the trunk the trunk closes LOL! that was challenging. Then I moved back a little and the trunk opened it self and the guy was looking in his trunk again. He was looking at it! Then when I came close again the guy faced me again and the trunk closed AGAIN!

thats how low my standards got while playing gta 4 yawn.gif

seriously I need to get some sleep now. played this game for 2 minutes since I got it and I've already done everything there is to be done in the game. phew almost got a heart attacking. playing 2 minutes non stop wow.gif soo much gameplay. lots of improvements in this game. so realistic. You can't do fun things just like in real life. I also recommend this game for hitmans. its a great assassination simulator.

WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME 100% It will spoil the WHOLE GAME FOR YOU.

I rEPEAT/.... DO NOT READ any further. How the hell do I make that spoil command?? [spoil] blabla [/spoil] is that it? anyways. SPOILER INCOMING!! GET DOWN TAKE COVER!! GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWX6qjzw_c

-------BIGGEST SPOILER EVER!!!!---------

drive, meet people, point and shoot. thats what you can do in gta 4 biggrin.gif omg i just spoiled the whole game. there are no spoilers. stop reading unless you have completed gta 4100% STOP LOOKING CHEEZ yummy. peanut butter jelly time I'm freaking mentally retarded. stop reading this is a waste of ur time seriously Go look for spoilers somewhere else. GTFO

RoflMao Zedong (December 26, 1893–September 9, 1976) was a Chinese military and political leader who led the Communist Party of China (CPC) to victory against the Kuomintang (KMT) in the Chinese Civil War, and was the leader of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) from its establishment in 1949 until his death in 1976. Got bored already mofo? stop reading noobcake cookie.gif I bet this is getting too much for you I bet you want suicidal.gif now don't you?

[noob filter]

I was realy playing the game for 8 hours to see whats so fun about it and new. If you get in a choppa and drive till the end of gta 4 you get into the REMAKE OF GTA 3 OLD LIBERTY CITEEEYH. <---------- but you've got to fly for 2hours and 30mins (I recommend you do this with frozen water bottles around your console to keep it cool) north from the second island. After about that time maybe even 2 hours use the boat cheat to spawn that fast boat. (BTW! IF YOU CANT SEE YOUR CHARACTER AND VEHICLE anymore after 15-50 minutes of going north, you have gone the correct way!!). Now after 2 hours 30 minutes or so. when you spawn the boat make sure it is DAYLIGHT ( physichs still work so you will see where the boat land and go there press jump and enter vehicl button near boat. you will see the camera move if nico gets on the boat and radio will be at ur service if u entered correctly tounge.gif) So you can see the shadow of your boat and dont get lost. you can't spawn another boat once ur in the water!! then get into the boat and wait till its night and the sun is down. When it is night you will see those white and red moving lights as dots in the sky!! thats a background graphics kinda things they are supose to be planes in the distant or something. Spectate them for a few minutes then u'll see they all go into one point. thats the direction you have to go to. If you want to go move faster trough the waves with your boat just hold down left tumbstick forwards. boats nose will be push down so you dont go in to the air all the time on the waves. Once you've reached ur destination there will be a cutscene I know people read this anyway so I wont spoil the rest. But if they released this game at 1 april xD it would be much fun. I already thought from the beginning this game was a joke. GL and HF. remember to do exactly as I say you should be there in 3 hours max.

Something else thats very fun to do and that you can do if you have bought the gta 4 game: watch-->

not rly a spoiler but still [/noob filter]

Edited by twintwix

I love it when I see peopl fixing their cars. As a similiar occurance, a guy was checking his trunk in a parking lot  icon14.gif

thats why I love this game. they added so much cool stuff. I mean I was watching that guy for 18 hours and he was checking his trunk bored.gif I love it. Also a guy cleaning the streets with a broom! omg rockstar rocks at making games. That guy was cleaning was moving his broom around and it looked like he was cleaning the streets lol. SOOO MUCH FUN. I was like "freeze" and he was raising his hands and dropped the broom. Then he ran away and never came back. I was so sad I cried for like 8 days non stop. He was moving around with a broom in his hands cryani.gif

Did you ever see a game where a guy has got a broom in his hands?! Rockstar is a genius. They are simply the best at making games. I've never got so much gameplay out of a dvd in my life. 18 hours straight looking at guys checking their trunks in a parking lot. I noticed when you come near them they actually stop looking at their trunk and look at you as if you were about to do something to them. when they face you instead of the trunk the trunk closes LOL! that was challenging. Then I moved back a little and the trunk opened it self and the guy was looking in his trunk again. He was looking at it! Then when I came close again the guy faced me again and the trunk closed AGAIN!

thats how low my standards got while playing gta 4 yawn.gif

seriously I need to get some sleep now. played this game for 2 minutes since I got it and I've already done everything there is to be done in the game. phew almost got a heart attacking. playing 2 minutes non stop wow.gif soo much gameplay. lots of improvements in this game. so realistic. You can't do fun things just like in real life. I also recommend this game for hitmans. its a great assassination simulator.

WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME 100% It will spoil the WHOLE GAME FOR YOU.

I rEPEAT/.... DO NOT READ any further. How the hell do I make that spoil command?? [spoil] blabla [/spoil] is that it? anyways. SPOILER INCOMING!! GET DOWN TAKE COVER!! GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWX6qjzw_c

-------BIGGEST SPOILER EVER!!!!---------

drive, meet people, point and shoot. thats what you can do in gta 4 biggrin.gif omg i just spoiled the whole game. there are no spoilers. stop reading unless you have completed in 100% STOP LOOKING CHEEZ yummy. peanut butter jelly time:

I was realy playing the game for 8 hours to see whats so fun about it and new. If you get in a choppa and drive till the end of gta 4 you get into the REMAKE OF GTA 3 OLD LIBERTY CITEEEYH. <---------- but you've got to fly for 2hours and 30mins (I recommend you do this with frozen water bottles around your console to keep it cool) north from the second island. After about that time maybe even 2 hours use the boat cheat to spawn that fast boat. (BTW! IF YOU CANT SEE YOUR CHARACTER AND VEHICLE anymore after 15-50 minutes of going north, you have gone the correct way!!). Now after 2 hours 30 minutes or so. when you spawn the boat make sure it is DAYLIGHT ( physichs still work so you will see where the boat land and go there press jump and enter vehicl button near boat. you will see the camera move if nico gets on the boat and radio will be at ur service if u entered correctly tounge.gif) So you can see the shadow of your boat and dont get lost. you can't spawn another boat once ur in the water!! then get into the boat and wait till its night and the sun is down. When it is night you will see those white and red moving lights as dots in the sky!! thats a background graphics kinda things they are supose to be planes in the distant or something. Spectate them for a few minutes then u'll see they all go into one point. thats the direction you have to go to. If you want to go move faster trough the waves with your boat just hold down left tumbstick forwards. boats nose will be push down so you dont go in to the air all the time on the waves. Once you've reached ur destination there will be a cutscene I know people read this anyway so I wont spoil the rest. But if they released this game at 1 april xD it would be much fun. I already thought from the beginning this game was a joke. GL and HF. remember to do exactly as I say you should be there in 3 hours max.

Something else thats very fun to do and that you can do if you have bought the gta 4 game: watch-->

not rly a spoiler but still

wow!

you really need to get that sand out of your vagina.

It;s making you really cranky.

Wow.. at that long post anyways "What was it? : Weird blue coloured arm

Where was it? : Mr. Faustins Club ( Behind stage, near the cart with Toliet Paper, move the cart over and press LB)

If you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them : Negative

How did you come across it?.. : trying to see if i could pick up toliet paper rolls and throw them at people

Can you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect.. : "( Behind stage, near the cart with Toliet Paper, move the cart over and press LB)"

Was it interactive? "i.e Could you interfere with it and something happen as a result ect.." : You could throw it at people, if you call that Interactive" thanks for giving me that i'll be putting it in the post.

What was it? When you carjack some people their foot gets stuck on the accelerator, pretty damn funny.

Where was it? Everywhere where there is cars, but quite rare to happen

If you have any picture's/video's, Please put them here the link to them. Nope

How did you come across it? Carjacking, i was pretty damn confused as i thought the guy was just scared and driving off, even though there was a bullet in his face.

Can you tell us how we might find out how to do this or see it ect: Already explained.

Was it interactive? If you call interactive getting runover by a dead guy.

I have sorted out my first post so its easier to read and also fixed the format. Please continue to post and also bumps would help.