Dating Kiki! help

c_buckers

i was on my first date with LAWCHICK aka. Kiki and somehow i accidentally pressed 'no' to her being my girlfriend instead of 'X' to say yes!!!!!

does anyone know if i can go back out on another date with her at all, theres no number in the phone and i cant find her on the email or anywhere in little italy where i picked her up from?????????

please help! ta.

You are just going to have to wait a couple of days and then go back to an internet cafe and look her up again. She will eventually be back on there and you will just have to start over again. I originally set up a date with her and it ended up being at the same time as the interview at the law office so she sent me a nasty message saying i was messing with some other internet bitch and so on. I waited a couple of days and saw her back up there so started over. I just lost her again though, i took her to Cluckin Bell, after we ate i got in the car, she came around the other side and got hit by an oncoming car, then it says "Kiki got scared" and she dumped me, so now I have to start over again...

Repeat the process go to the Internet cafe and go no lovemeet.com and ask her out again

k cheers for the info - i have checked lovemeet.net but she's not on there yet so i will leave it a few days!

that happened to me too with Kate, she got hit by a car when trying to get in mine and it said she got scared, now she wont go on a date with me! biatch!

Does dating Kate and Kiki and them lot count towards the 100% completion?

They're all bitches!!! Have you heard about the "falling bitch" ringtone? they talk about it on TV in your safehouse! I tried it out by taking these "dates" and tossing them off of skyscrapers! Most fun date EVER!!!!!