Motior 2 PS3

-nikobellic-

-nikobellic-

Hi all;

I've got an ASUS and a NEC monitor, both LCD and both 17". I've had problems with my gigantic projection TV. The image quality was crap and the visuals kept going berserk, I believe it tells you NOT to connect a PS3 to a projection TV in its manual, but I had no choice, I had to play GTA IV. So, today I bought myself a DVI to HDMI cable and of course it didnt fit my monitor. Is there some kind of adapter that would enable the DVI part to be connected to my monitor? I dont know too much about the tech specs of the monitor, and can return the cable if necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help

BlaZ1n.IVXX
Hi all;

I've got an ASUS and a NEC monitor, both LCD and both 17". I've had problems with my gigantic projection TV. The image quality was crap and the visuals kept going berserk, I believe it tells you NOT to connect a PS3 to a projection TV in its manual, but I had no choice, I had to play GTA IV. So, today I bought myself a DVI to HDMI cable and of course it didnt fit my monitor. Is there some kind of adapter that would enable the DVI part to be connected to my monitor? I dont know too much about the tech specs of the monitor, and can return the cable if necessary.

Nope unless you have a monitor with a dvi cnnectio ur screwed. Even if you found the adaptor you wouldn't get past the protection. You can buy a device that will bypass the protection but thats up to you.

-nikobellic-
Hi all;

Nope unless you have a monitor with a dvi cnnectio ur screwed. Even if you found the adaptor you wouldn't get past the protection. You can buy a device that will bypass the protection but thats up to you.

a little more details please? blush.gif

I can return the cable if thats the case.