Multi-date

avalon54

Has anyone tried hanging out with more than one person at once? Not necessarily the girls but can you pick up Brucie and then call up Jacob and get him too?

I'm not far enough to know if Bryce is a friend, but maybe Bryce and Brucie (alter-egos?) should have a play-date!

devil.gif

Trooper911
Has anyone tried hanging out with more than one person at once? Not necessarily the girls but can you pick up Brucie and then call up Jacob and get him too?

I'm not far enough to know if Bryce is a friend, but maybe Bryce and Brucie (alter-egos?) should have a play-date!

devil.gif

lol....well at the moment im dating every girl on love-meet.com...im going to try and go out on a date with them all....go to someones house...then go to anothers and there you go...a prefect cat fight!

GTAIV-NewYork

No dude, it goes straight to "Hey this is Dave, Im not in ri..."

Yet another wasted opportunity there R*... icon13.gif

I agree. It would've been chill to call up Jacob then go p/u Brucie and Roman for a game of pool or a few frames or a threesome with a couple females; I'm thinkin at least one of the girls you date would be down and how hard would it be to convince one of the others? It'd be worth it to find out.