high price call girl?

Borneo928

ok i just finish the game's main mission, and there is no what do u call "high price call girl" as been stated in the IGN review of GTA IV. there is even a pic of it. here's the link so is it been taken out of the game some how? anyone has any idea? or have actually tried it?

Coltrane's Muse

There was never to be such a feature; don't believe half of what you read, and none of what you hear.

user posted image

lucifer vandross
ok i just finish the game's main mission, and there is no what do u call "high price call girl" as been stated in the IGN review of GTA IV. there is even a pic of it. here's the link so is it been taken out of the game some how? anyone has any idea? or have actually tried it?

maybe there is a phone number you could can find.

You could also always try:

craigslist.com

maybe you have to do like 100 hooker visits..lol then they would give u a phone number or something..thats gonna be a laugh biggrin.gif

Cronos_Vengence

I remeber one of the private dances I had, after the third consecutive, the woman said that she does private shows or something like that and she would give you her number. Although, no number was given, so it makes me think that is where you get it...but it was taken out.

AntiPersonnel

you have to unlock the first stage of syphilis before you can unlock the high priced call girl

AngerOfTheNorth
you have to unlock the first stage of syphilis before you can unlock the high priced call girl

You're just making stuff up...

but come to think of it, aren't reviews all based on the same game as we consumers play? or they have a special copy from R* just to hype the game? and if they did base their reviews on the same copy as us..why would they lie about things like this?..it sickens me! barf8bd.gif

I like how on the third dance the other chic comes in and they dance together devil.gif

AngerOfTheNorth

Where would they have got that screenshot from then? I really don't understand why they'd drop it as a feature from the game once it was in...

Where would they have got that screenshot from then?
exactly!! where did they got it from? think that was the last time i'm gonna check out reviews from ign sneaky2.gif

exactly!! where did they got it from? think that was the last time i'm gonna check out reviews from ign sneaky2.gif

Agreed but i guess R* thought it was a pointless idea maybe thats why they removed it.

Agreed but i guess R* thought it was a pointless idea maybe thats why they removed it.

Fingerless gloves is all i have to say, they were in pic and trailers too. But their not in the final product. Am I pissed about it though? no haha theyre just gloves.

but come to think of it, aren't reviews all based on the same game as we consumers play? or they have a special copy from R* just to hype the game? and if they did base their reviews on the same copy as us..why would they lie about things like this?..it sickens me! barf8bd.gif

Some people here claim this is the best game in the world. They quote the highly acclaimed reviews that allegedly gave this game a 10 attack with a mob mentality then run and hide like most bullys.

They will never debate the facts except for a select few! Some people here refuse to understand It's not about gloves or a "high priced call girl" It's about the whole deception. The same could be said about politics and this war, it's about the lies and like that majority of people with that they have a right to be upset and the facts support them as do these.

What can you expect, even the most recent trailer "Everyones A Rat" was rigged to show niko wearing a suit in the cabaret club that is not available at that time of the game with two characters I wont spoil. If rockstar claimed this was a rags to better rags story then why rigg a trailer and put clothes on niko that are not available at that time. Unless showing him in a club with two well dressed characters would make him look out of place in the clothes available to him.

Rockstar writes in their gamebook the following...The Sreamer Too Bad you cant ride the Screamer, because what could be more fun than riding a 100-year-old rollercoaster of wood?

And Rockstar thinks it's funny to blatantly laugh at us saying they included a rollercoaster but too bad you cant use it. Because what could be more fun than riding a 100-year-old rollercoaster of wood? Delay a game for a year only to stip it of everything then add some useless garbage like phone numbers that don't work, fire trucks, ambulances and car washes. I fail to see the humor...I'm sure they didn't add car washes just because the SA fans were complaining. I never understood the logic of Rockstar making cars permanently dirty in SA even after P&S. I'm sure the useless building-feature could have been replaced for something more useful.

People here like to quote reviews as gospel...

When Xbox magazine GAMEPLAY REVIEW and the same other people that gave this game a 10 said you could ride the rollercoaster what game where they playing?

When Xbox magazine GAMEPLAY REVIEW and the same other people that gave this game a 10 said tou could do a or b or y or z what came were they playing?

Xbox Magazine GAMEPLAY review "Fun of the Fair" stated carnival playable. LIE

Another example from the magazine GAMEPLAY review. Things are more realistic now...Sensitive to 911 no plane hijack and no jetpack but you will be able to fly helli's and cling to their undercarriage. LIE

Gta has nailed the in car shoting mechanics. Now thats laughable! in addition to A LIE!

Music. what music its more samples from songs and not even near full length. Gangster for life sample ring a bell.

Nikos martial arts SKILL courtesy of Bas Rutten. If Bas were dead he would be spinning in his grave. this just shows another exaggeration.

And yes the the fingerless gloves responsible for so much discord. Which ironically I don't care for either way.

***Fans should rejoice, One thing that no one can dispute or deny and no game will ever accomplish is... Rockstar is king of the disappearing cars!***

Edited by movado2

ObsessedWithGTA4

I have yet to see a cut-scene, or anything that refers to this screen shot...

user posted image

AntiPersonnel

that photo was generated by rockstar. it is not a screen capture made by IGN.

they are known as "bullshots". every game company uses them to varying degrees.

basically what a bullshot is, is a "prefabricated" screen using the game's engine. the 3d character models are posed within the scene using the game engine.

then the screen cap is taken from the developers computer. from there it might also be further doctored in photoshop, like for example many action or FPS games will have bullshots featuring stuff not in the game such as possible lens flaring or muzzle flash, bullet trajectory refraction etc...

Tony Mozzarelli 80

I agree that a lot of reveiwers just spout bullsh*t based on assumptions they made.

However Bas Rutten did do the motion capture for Niko (The fighting animations that is)

lucifer vandross

I dont get the big deal about the carnival being closed. wathcing jim hopkins ride the rollercoaster wasn't that interesting. maybe if they made a minigame out of it. I never heard half of the promises everyone else had heard of.

Besides, the real coney island (firefly island) is closed this season while it goes through a development war between a developer and the city.

these prefabricated screenshots is how most companies try to sell games, only way to do anything about it is to voice your opinions and not buy the game. doubt that will happen though. a big enough dent in sales and they would soon change their ways

I dont get the big deal about the carnival being closed. wathcing jim hopkins ride the rollercoaster wasn't that interesting. maybe if they made a minigame out of it. I never heard half of the promises everyone else had heard of.

Besides, the real coney island (firefly island) is closed this season while it goes through a development war between a developer and the city.

Funny, so they may have included it, but later simply made the game realistic by closing it. Really nice work. It also explains why they bothered modeling rollercoaster and other fun rides.

Another example from the magazine GAMEPLAY review. Things are more realistic now...Sensitive to 911 no plane hijack and no jetpack but you will be able to fly helli's and cling to their undercarriage. LIE

Gta has nailed the in car shoting mechanics. Now thats laughable! in addition to A LIE!

Music. what music its more samples from songs and not even near full length. Gangster for life sample ring a bell.

1) They meant realistic comepared to other GTA's

2) They did nail the car shooting mechanics..remember shooting from the car in past gen GTA's?

3) What the hell are you talking about?

You guys are retarted. Anyone who can't see the future in this, and what this means for gaming, stick with your console.

You're either really young or just that dense. This big boys will go play on PC when it comes out.

Yes, it has faults. So does every game. Theres one thing I do know. I trust rockstar. I trust that rockstar and dan houser will stick to thier vision of gaming. The future of which is very bright.

Go play cod 4 or whatever else the kids are playing these days, you f*cking morons.

You guys are retarted. Anyone who can't see the future in this, and what this means for gaming, stick with your console.

You're either really young or just that dense. This big boys will go play on PC when it comes out.

Yes, it has faults. So does every game. Theres one thing I do know. I trust rockstar. I trust that rockstar and dan houser will stick to thier vision of gaming. The future of which is very bright.

Go play cod 4 or whatever else the kids are playing these days, you f*cking morons.

You like riding R* dick?

user posted image

AntiPersonnel
You guys are retarted.  Anyone who can't see the future in this, and what this means for gaming, stick with your console. 

You're either really young or just that dense.  This big boys will go play on PC when it comes out.

Yes, it has faults.  So does every game.  Theres one thing I do know.  I trust rockstar.  I trust that rockstar and dan houser will stick to thier vision of gaming.  The future of which is very bright.

You like riding R* dick?

he also likes being a delusionally self-important elitist cocksucker

You guys are retarted.  Anyone who can't see the future in this, and what this means for gaming, stick with your console. 

You're either really young or just that dense.  This big boys will go play on PC when it comes out.

Yes, it has faults.  So does every game.  Theres one thing I do know.  I trust rockstar.  I trust that rockstar and dan houser will stick to thier vision of gaming.  The future of which is very bright.

You like riding R* dick?

I love it. f*ck off.

Nice try.

You like riding R* dick?

I love it. f*ck off.

Nice try.

You find it justified for a company to lie about a product to get it o sell. That is unethical.

In your terms:

You liked being f*cked in the ass with lies?

user posted image