Stunt Jump Help

MJ-666

In tudor you go down the highway then go down into a tunnel and you can turn right or left or hit a ramp straight ahead I have cleard the river but it says nopt good enough werre do I have to land?

Ive landed in the river on the street across the river the industrial park past the street but it always says not goood enough?

HELP!

Done that jump over and over and nothing. I guess i'd just keep trying. I have the same problem, but i'll get it eventually.

Yeah just keep trying. I suggest doing it on a motorbike though. And don't land in the water or you won't get the jump. I use the NRG-900 bike for the jumps. If you still can't get it though, maybe try moving onto the other jumps and once you've done them if you still have one missing go back and try it again.

I tried this jump several times as well and couldnt get it to complete but i know it can becuase i was at a friends house and he showed me the jump. He tried it a couple of times in regular cars and couldnt complete it, he went and got a Turismo and completed it.

That's a good question, not really sure, I barely landed a PCJ 600 just clearing the water and it told me Not Good Enough. When the friend of mine did it he landed just a little further then where i landed and it completed it for him. I will try it again tonight with a Turismo as well and see if it works for me.

So i have to use a turismo to complete it Where do you have to land?

You don't 'have' to use anything, but an NRG is recommended. Get one and make sure you land the jump on two wheels.