No more pre ordering rockstar games. GTA 4 SUX

twintwix

GTA 4 SUX! why?

-No freedom

The whole liberty city is just one big place you can only look at and say this is where my story takes place. After the crappy story (which I didn't even bought the game for) you can't do sht.

I can't believe people actually buy this cr*p. its like a unfinished game that was about to become very good.If you do like this game than I gotta say you have no life and have fun playing darts with virtual people and watching tv in a game.

GTA 4 = RoflMao Zedong FAIL

GTA 4 is a lie. I can't believe rockstar made this.

Besides that its a good game and its a mustplay tounge.gif I warn tho its very frustating since its no fun. I recommend you watch gameplay movies instead of playing it. thats more fun

GTA 4 SUX! why?

-No freedom

The whole liberty city is just one big place you can only look at and say this is where my story takes place. After the crappy story (which I didn't even bought the game for) you can't do sht.

I can't believe people actually buy this cr*p. its like a unfinished game that was about to become very good.If you do like this game than I gotta say you have no life and have fun playing darts with virtual people and watching tv in a game.

GTA 4 = RoflMao Zedong FAIL

GTA 4 is a lie. I can't believe rockstar made this.

Besides that its a good game and its a mustplay tounge.gif I warn tho its very frustating since its no fun. I recommend you watch gameplay movies instead of playing it. thats more fun

Please, go throw yourself off a bridge.

After you sell GTA on eBay of course. lol

How can you say it's a good game, and a must play when you basically just ripped it to shreds?

F*** some people are confused. You either love the game or not.

I'm getting sick of people bagging the holy piss out of it, and saying "Oh, but it's still a good game". WTF IS SO GOOD WHEN YOU CLEARLY THINK IT'S SH*T???!!!! sarcasm.gif

Please keep in mind I know there are people who are disappointed, but still like the game. I'm not talking about these people.

Edited by Miamivicecity

How can you say it's a good game, and a must play when you basically just ripped it to shreds?

F*** some people are confused.

Im confused after his post

Touge Union

why are you buggin us why you think that GTA sucks, why dont you just write on a wall somewhere if you need to let it out, all your doin is causin arguements (like this), which, in the end, dont do anything, its out now, so saying all this isnt exactly gunna make rockstar haul em all back in just because one person (or more) doesnt like the game, yes you maybe the customer and consumer, but you are also a statistic, a statistic who is on the 'not like gta' side, you and a few hundred or thousand or whater people, are nothin comparted to the amount of people who find the game enjoyable. just because you in your own personal opinion think that gta sucks you asume that all other R* games are gunna suck to, well you cant really tell, the new midnight club will probably be a hit aswell, 'asumptions are the mother of all cock ups' and 'dont judge a boo kby its cover', ok now i sound like the preacher out the crappy second aprtment.

bye

F*** some people are confused.

Im confused after his post

Me too, but then it doesn't take much to confuse me. biggrin.gif

jadeweapon

I too, like to fight the masses for unrivalled attention. cool.gif

I run down highways the wrong way just to spite the people in their cars and their conformist ways.

Who's laughing now?! lol.gif

*gets hit by 15 cars, 3 motorbikes, 2 lorries, and some other douche doing the same thing i'm doing* rampage_ani.gif

a good game and its a mustplay. I recommend you watch gameplay movies instead of playing it. thats more fun

Wow...just wow dude this seems like a sorry attempt at trollin too bad you're only like 6 years old.

ishouldntbehere
a good game and its a mustplay. I recommend you watch gameplay movies instead of playing it. thats more fun

Wow...just wow dude this seems like a sorry attempt at trollin too bad you're only like 6 years old.

Yes, obvious troll is obvious.

This topic is new and exciting. I wish we could have at least 5 of them on almost every GTAF section... oh wait!

This topic is new and exciting. I wish we could have at least 5 of them on almost every GTAF section... oh wait!

LOL icon14.gif