WTF!

woody2008

im not being funny but y is every1 arguin bout all the clothes?

now id personally like fingerless gloves and things but R* where under a lot of pressure to get the game released on time

what would you rather have, Fingerless gloves or another late release

please dont post any nasty comments beacause i respect ur opinion. Lets hope the DLC for BOTH consoles is rewarding smile.gif

Grand Theft Auto Dude

Why would they delay the game to put in fingerless gloves? They were in way before release.

They had years to make this game. Being forced to release it on time is no excuse.

Why would they delay the game to put in fingerless gloves? They were in way before release.

They had years to make this game. Being forced to release it on time is no excuse.

no i mean they delayed it once, promised a release date and had to finish it on time not just fingerless gloves lol. Its a great game with or without the gloves

I have to admit, I have never seen so many people care about something so trivial.

It's almost like the gloves would've had a huge affect on the game.

If they were in everyone would think they're cool for 10 minutes, then when the novelty wears off they would be forgotten.

YEAH!

You just need to find where R* hid them in the game, and I refuse to tell at this point because your topic heading is "spammy"! Attention seeking NEWB tactics