Clothing sucks

I love chicken

I love chicken

All the jackets make niko look fat! plus, two pairs of glasses that suck and 2 ugly hats? wheres the variety?

The reason there isn't much variety in clothes, is because it's not a fashion designer game.

Edited by Miamivicecity

jackassboy
Shut up i love chicken.

Great comeback.

Anyway, I guess we just have to wait for the downloadable content, which will probably cost about 20 bucks per outfit tounge2.gif

Shut up i love chicken.

Great comeback.

Anyway, I guess we just have to wait for the downloadable content, which will probably cost about 20 bucks per outfit tounge2.gif

What was i coming back from? Sir, are you confused?

Edited by Darrel

Also, why are his original clothes on display (The clothes he first has at the start of the game), when he can't even buy them?? Kind of pointless really...

sh*t. Pedo Bear is watching me.

splinter17

duke nukem can kick niko's ass so it doesn't matter what niko is wearing. and the wierd russian hat wood look b!th=cin on duke nukem

ForcedInduction

can we please get a sticky or separate area for people like this who like to do nothing but point out the obvious and complain, because it really get old sorting through the same bs every time I get on this site.

omg we know now stfu seriously complain about the obvious in one of the hundred identical threads already started.

The reason there isn't much variety in clothes, is because it's not a fashion designer game.

No, the reason there isn't much variety is because Rockstar didn't think it through properly.

Who cares about the clothes? I just chuck jeans and a leather jacket on him, done!

Does anyone change his clothes that often they need more? And remember, the character is Niko, I think the clothes that are in the game suit him well.

No, the reason there isn't much variety is because Rockstar didn't think it through properly.

I'm sure they had more important things to work on, then how many clothes Niko was going to wear.

Edited by Miamivicecity

I'm sure they had more important things to work on, then how many clothes Niko was going to wear.

It is a fashion designer game, it just sucks at it.

Why put clothes in at all? Sure dates notice the price range and whether or not you changed them, but that didn't have to be implemented either...

Ok.....

I just don't see why clothes matter so much.

GTA III only had 1 set of clothes, VC had a few, SA well it speaks for itself, LCS, and VCS were like VC. GTA IV has a good selection. Not too much, and nothing horribly stupid.

Edited by Miamivicecity

Yeah, clothing sucks at GTA 4, compared to San Andreas. But why even care? lol.gif It's not that important. Look at GTA3. At GTA3 you couldn't even change clothes at all. Or, there was a bug that you could abuse, so Claude uses the inmate-suit for the whole game instead of just at the first "mission" where you and 8-Ball go to the hideout.

I think there are enough clothes in GTA4. but of course, some few things could have had more, like hats and glasses.

But I just put the black suit on him, the one with a red tie, and suddenly you've got Agent 47 (from Hitman) AKA Niko lol.gif

Ok.....

I just don't see why clothes matter so much.

GTA III only had 1 set of clothes, VC had a few, SA well it speaks for itself, LCS, were like VC. GTA IV has a good selection. Not too much, and nothing horribly stupid.

Because that is the subject of the thread...

The only matter this much in a thread titled "Clothing sucks"

what a bunch of fags - go play with your f*cking barbie or ken if you want to fiddle around with clothes. FFS.