Carmen question

ajjg123

I accidentily got her thrown off the Brookyln bridge and now she won't seen me. I've allready saved. What do i do?

Capricornus

I accidentily got her thrown off the Brookyln bridge and now she won't seen me.  I've allready saved.  What do i do?

Go back to her profile on Lovemeet and click "Date". You all should be able to hook up yet again.

caprisig.jpg

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Just thank your lucky stars that the annoying bitch won't be bothering you any longer. Itried shooting her in the face with a shotgun when she got a bit lairy after we went drinking. Unfortunately the bitch didn't die she just got scared then dumped me later. ......... The one that got away

Capricornus

LMFAO. Wow you guys really hate Carmen? I persoanlly think she friggin rocks and is the best GF in the game. I love her voice and she is funny to me. Also love that hispanic accent and RL I love Hispanic/Latina chicks. Maybe that's it.

Carmen rocks though.

caprisig.jpg

Tony Mozzarelli 80

But what about constantly refering to herself in the third person and telling you how lucky you are that she is lowering her standards by dating you?

Drippin'187

whenever she pissed me off, i pushed her off a bridge into the water, sumtimes even shot her, wen it says shes dead like two game days later the bitch calls sayin gt me from the hospital, she never leaves me though

Capricornus
But what about constantly refering to herself in the third person and telling you how lucky you are that she is lowering her standards by dating you?

Yeah that's what I love man. It's funny to me and her voice rocks. I have been around chicks like that in RL, and I always found it funny for some reason, been that way for a long time now. So I am cool with it. icon14.gif

caprisig.jpg

carmen is to good for you, haven't you paid attention to anything she's said to you.

carmen just got her bikini waxed and her nails done, and she wants you to take her out...hahaha..i laugh everytime

She is a tad bit annoying, but nonetheless, she was cool icon14.gif

Was being the key word...

user posted image

GtaPro100%
Just thank your lucky stars that the annoying bitch won't be bothering you any longer. Itried shooting her in the face with a shotgun when she got a bit lairy after we went drinking. Unfortunately the bitch didn't die she just got scared then dumped me later. ......... The one that got away

When you dump her Niko refers to himself in third person! She's a dumb-annoying bit<h.Alex is so much better.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Haven't dated Alex yet, does she give a special ability?

Kiki was awesome with the messages she sends you, that made me laugh

Coltrane's Muse

I've learned that she has an aversion to buckshot.

user posted image

Capricornus

Haven't  dated  Alex  yet,  does  she  give  a  special  ability?

Kiki  was  awesome  with  the  messages  she  sends  you,  that  made  me  laugh

Alex gives you a discount on clothes. I like Alex as well, but she's pretty annoying when your f*cking her.

"You've caught me in the right mood... Ohhh I love being naughty"

caprisig.jpg

GtaPro100%
I accidentily got her thrown off the Brookyln bridge and now she won't seen me. I've allready saved. What do i do?

You Iaugh!

GtaPro100%
Haven't  dated  Alex  yet,  does  she  give  a  special  ability?

Kiki  was  awesome  with  the  messages  she  sends  you,  that  made  me  laugh

Alex gives you a discount on clothes. I like Alex as well, but she's pretty annoying when your f*cking her.

"You've caught me in the right mood... Ohhh I love being naughty"

That kinda bothered me a bit also

I'm glad Carmen broke up with me. She used to annoy me very much. Kiki i like, she is cool.

I like to dump Carman. The thing that Niko says when he is dumping her is hilarious:

Niko: "Carman, you are a free agent now. Niko is dumping you so take care of yourself."

Carman: "f*ck YOU!!!"