What happened about all the steak business?

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

Remember all the kids here wouldn't shut up about steak? Did R* feature it into the game? I hope to hell they didn't. As soon as R* start listening to what people have to say online and incorporating it into their games it's goodnight Vienna. suicidal.gif

That's what makes them special, they plough their own field and stick to their guns.

inlove.gif

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)
Why don't you just buy/play the game..

Long story that I can't be bothered going into but I won't be playing it for at least a year.

TheSamurai Hobo

Long story that I can't be bothered going into but I won't be playing it for at least a year.

I'm not going anywhere happy.gif

Hey, I live with my parents too, Cool... smile.gif

(17 yrs. old by the way, not 50)

15 not 50 here.

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

I'm not going anywhere happy.gif

Yeah well I will be moving pretty soon and travelling for the rest of the year and I only own a pc so couldn't be bothered paying out for a console and game I would only get a few weeks of use out of. Happy?

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Yeah seriously what was with that? "I hope Niko can eat steak" Well if that was your only hope for the game you must be pretty pissed off that you can't eat steak...............Oh no spoiler

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

Congratulations, I'm 35.

Come on folks, less pointless spam and try to be constructive eh? icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

R* cut a lot of Q&A mentioned features. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if they cut more features in updates, and make the people who think there bland outlook is the bottom line for game design, eat there words.

Why would you want the cars to shut off? I wish they'd make it like it was in SA so death matching would be more fun. Who cares about intriguing game play?

Edited by crackdawg
user posted image

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)
Yeah seriously what was with that? "I hope Niko can eat steak" Well if that was your only hope for the game you must be pretty pissed off that you can't eat steak...............Oh no spoiler

Ha so no steak eating occurs? phew!

Yeah it annoys me a little that all these people think they know better than R* what a game should and shouldn't be like.

GTA is in safe hands.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Well to be honest i think anybody who plays games qualifies to have an opinion on what a game should be like, just as much as rockstar. The thing is rockstar are making games and we're not so it's up to them. As for Games review journalists, well their opinion is no more valid than anyone elses, in many cases less so because they have a vested interest in giving people what they want. Anyone who tries to tell you that reviewers opinions are any more valid than yours are just mindless, in my honest opinion

The steak thing was more of a form of passive ridicule towards adventure type gamers than anything. I agree with the thread author in that it's a good thing R* isn't heavily influenced by the players, or we'd have another deathmatch title like Halo, just in a urban environment.

user posted image

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Yeah the thing is it's impossible to be all things to all men, so rockstar really don't have a choice but to go their own way. If i'm saying "The dancing mini game was sh*t" and someone else says "well i loved it" Rockstar pretty much has no alternative but to say "f*ck you both"

Yeah  the  thing  is  it's  impossible  to  be  all  things  to  all  men,  so  rockstar  really  don't  have  a  choice  but  to  go  their  own  way.  If  i'm  saying  "The  dancing  mini  game  was  sh*t"  and  someone  else  says  "well  i  loved  it"  Rockstar  pretty  much  has  no  alternative  but  to  say  "f*ck  you  both"

I think they meet in the middle with suggestions. Both DM and adventure gamer demographics have hoards of morons with bland taste. Good ideas often get red sparrow bull sh*t.

user posted image

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Yeah that's true. Most game companies are afraid to deviate from the norm. This has always been the opposite with Rockstar. However i didn't really think this installment (As much as i loved it) offered much that was really innovative. Of course i mean gameplay, because the qualitative depth that they added to the environment really hasn't been tried before

.Up&Coming.

Vienna's my dogs name. lol.gif

Who cares about steak? I thought it was funny...no. I never thought it was funny.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz